SG-1 on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 on Netflix

I was just browsing the SG-1 list of episodes on Netflix, (haven't seen them yet as I started the 3 series in reverse order before I knew better) and it looks like they only have the first 2 episodes for the last 5 seasons?! I'm wondering if they have a 100 episode max or something? And is there any other place I could watch them all? Thanks!

I just looked. All of the episodes are there.

Comment

I own them all :-D
      sigpic

Comment

last i checked they were all on there.
        sigpic

Comment

Excluding the original movie all of Stargate is on Netflix
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            I own them all :-D
            Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
              I just looked. All of the episodes are there.
              I just spoke to Netflix and it's becasue of the device I use for the streaming netflix, here's what they sent to me to try, just in case it comes up again.

Thank you for contacting Netflix for help showing more episodes on your Netflix Ready Device!

Please follow the instructions below:

Exit the Netflix application on your TV.
              On a PC or Mac, locate the desired episode of the show you want on Netflix.com.
              Play on your computer for at least 5 seconds.
              End playback by clicking Back to Browsing.
              Restart Netflix on your TV.
              The episode you picked will now be available on your TV.
              If you have additional Customer Service questions, please check our Help Center.

- Your Friends at Netflix

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Me too.
                Me three.

Comment

Ok, so Netflix gave me the instructions on how to get all the SG1 episodes on my cue (my blu ray only lists 100)....thank you. But, now only has an availibilty of 8/1/12 for SGA, just as my 12 y/o is in the middle of the series, they told me it's because of licensing...guess it's time to look into getting the DVD's!

Comment

i just looked, yep sga expires august 1st. that sucks
                    sigpic

Comment

SG-1 expires on August 15th now too.

Comment

I'm glad I saw this. I've been rewatching the series, and my current disc has "disc rot." I guess I better see the episodes via Netflix before SG-1 comes down. Thanks, SG-17.

Comment

Oh no! I just started SG1....... I just bought SGA for my son on DVD because of Netflix, looks like I may need to get SG1 too, I'm starting to hate Netflix. Anyone know about HULU?

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                            Oh no! I just started SG1....... I just bought SGA for my son on DVD because of Netflix, looks like I may need to get SG1 too, I'm starting to hate Netflix. Anyone know about HULU?
                            Why only Netlfix? It takes MGM to make a contract deal. Never mind can we blame them if they are not making a profit on SG1?
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                              They're always taking stuff down and putting new stuff up. Netflix doesn't exist to appease "Stargate" fans. If I start a show on Netflix, and it comes down, simple solution... DVD.

Comment

Working...
                              X