Gateworld Virtual Fleet 4.0 - Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fat guy that betrayed Baal to us
    we ****ed him over. he didn't cooperate, he was used.

the chick was also working for Baal.
    she fell in love.. how cute.

there may still be other minor goa'uld ready to sell their knowledge for a suitable price.
    i very much doubt that. we're talking about a race of thousands of years old evil megalomaniac snakes, not just basic humans. they won't sell out knowledge like that

Comment

They will if it means shelter form the Jaffa Toc'ra and Humans who want to kill them I think they would rather be on earth alive than dead in some ditch some were dont you think

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        we ****ed him over. he didn't cooperate, he was used.
        Some Jaffas look way scarier than any member of the SG teams. I'm sure Teal'c could pull it off any time.

she fell in love.. how cute.
        funny she died from it.

i very much doubt that. we're talking about a race of thousands of years old evil megalomaniac snakes, not just basic humans. they won't sell out knowledge like that
        Never said that it will be easily done but between 'being hunted by angry Jaffas' and 'could be the lead scientist of a Jaffa program with future opportunities' the choice is far easier. And we are talking about the minor lords, they are rather used to thousands of years of submission to megalomaniac snakes.
        La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
        L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

I've often wonered this. Egeria started life as your everyday Goa'uld, so what happened in her make up to go against Ra and begin the Tok'ra gene? Could it be possible a suitable Goa'uld female could be turned to give the Tok'ra another Queen?
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

the same question could be asked why did'nt they trun one of the tocra into a second queen

Comment

Originally posted by guppy338 View Post
              the same question could be asked why did'nt they trun one of the tocra into a second queen
              Because the symbiotes are non sexual, as we saw Jacob received his from a woman host. Egeria was a true female, as was Hathor, Nirtii was not.

Comment

So just out of curiosity are we going to with my idea of trade between earth and the jaffa as well as throwing some minor goa'uld into the mix who trade their technology for safe haven from being hunted?

Because I think that would be a great idea for the jaffa story line
                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                A Face you Can Trust
                sigpic
                So whats the worst that could happen?
                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

i think so just turn one of the US fine prisons into a Goauld summer give them nice cloths food and safety form their enemies for technology

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                    So just out of curiosity are we going to with my idea of trade between earth and the jaffa as well as throwing some minor goa'uld into the mix who trade their technology for safe haven from being hunted?

Because I think that would be a great idea for the jaffa story line
                    It will probably go to a vote Fugi, but you have mine, so yes

Comment

Originally posted by guppy338 View Post
                      i think so just turn one of the US fine prisons into a Goauld summer home give them nice cloths food and safety form their enemies for technology
                      *thinks this is a good idea for Guantanimo Bay Prison.....*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

i would have to agrey

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          With Jacuzzi's

Comment

Right so far we have decided when we are going to start, roughly what kind of ships we are going to use, what tech we are going to have and rougly who we are going to fight. What else still has to be decided?

Edit: the captured Goa'uld idea isn't that bad. It would be very interesting when some of the Jaffa nations find out

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Just a question on the colonies, what level of autonomy do they have?

Comment

i'd say they can follow their own policies on the condition that earth (which probably would handle inter-planetary affairs by some from of GATO) agrees on them

Comment

Working...
                                X