Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG-1 Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And he is there I got to see him yesterday. Unfortunately, he was 15 minutes late because he couldn't find the room. I wasn't able to go to Lexa Doig or Paul McGillion's panels, and I wasn't able to go back today for the Stargate panel they had today. Definitely a good one to go to, though, very enjoyable.

Comment

Oh you were so lucky!
      sigpic
      Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
      http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
        And he is there I got to see him yesterday. Unfortunately, he was 15 minutes late because he couldn't find the room. I wasn't able to go to Lexa Doig or Paul McGillion's panels, and I wasn't able to go back today for the Stargate panel they had today. Definitely a good one to go to, though, very enjoyable.
        I got his autograph. He was super nice, too. Lexa walked over and kissed him on the cheek while he was signing. it was awesome.

Comment

Awwwww
          sigpic
          Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
            Wacthed DKR twice and still didn't see him...
            Because there were 3 of us SG fans in the room, we spotted him. Yelled all at once and had to replay that sceen.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
              Because there were 3 of us SG fans in the room, we spotted him. Yelled all at once and had to replay that sceen.
              Finally spotted him, watching it on DVD

Comment

Originally posted by roachmojo View Post
                I got his autograph. He was super nice, too. Lexa walked over and kissed him on the cheek while he was signing. it was awesome.
                He definitely seems like a nice guy. Nice to see that they show each other affection (Not everyone does, especially in public, and definitely especially being in the public eye.)
                Were you able to go to the Stargate panel on Sunday? I've only been able to find just over a minute of footage for it, and I really want to see it.

Comment

I am glad that those of you who went had a wonderful time! I hope they can have a convention someday in the Washington D.C. area!
                  sigpic

Comment

Has anyone mentioned that RDA is currently appearing in the UK on a car commercial on TV, albeit as MacGyver. Yeah, really!

Comment

From Michael Shanks' website about his new role:

The first official poster for Neil Blomkamp's sci-fi movie, "Elysium" - in which Michael has a small supporting role - has just been released.

Word online is the trailer will be released later today so stay tuned! (A small note: to manage expectations, Michael has said his role is very small, so don't expect to see his character in the trailer. Hopefully!, but not a given. )

The film is currently scheduled for release on 9 August, and stars Matt Damon and Jodie Foster. Go to Michael's site to read the official synopsis, which was also released:

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml
                      sigpic

Comment

now in production, filmed in Vancouver: new show "Cedar Cove" with Stargate alumni Teryl Rothery, Tom McBeath and Garry Chalk.
                        In the lead: Andie MacDowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeno View Post
                          now in production, filmed in Vancouver: new show "Cedar Cove" with Stargate alumni Teryl Rothery, Tom McBeath and Garry Chalk.
                          In the lead: Andie MacDowell.
                          With Martin Wood and Andy Mikita directing along with Carl Binder as Exec Producer.
                          -

Comment

Also filming in Vancouver is feature film Hell in a Handbag which Amanda Tapping is in. Not much info on the movie as yet, stay tuned.

After the movie finishes shooting in the beginning of May, Amanda will then go on to direct the 12th episode of Continuum Season 2.

Amanda's movie Space Milkshake is currently airing on Movie Central and TMN in Canada and doing the film festival circuit in the US, Australia and a few other countries. Not available on DVD as yet but they are going to look into maybe direct marketing it.
                            -

Comment

I do believe I saw Carmine Argenziano on a commercial for AARP today - looking dam good for an old retired fella

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson (and his daughter Wylie's) episode of Raising Hope is on right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X