Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG-1 Actor News & Appearances (Non-Stargate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source: TV Guide

Kendall Cross guest stars in a new Human Target episode Wed Jan 12 on FOX (8pm-10pm). It's a two hour time slot, probably two NEW episodes, but TV Guide doesn't show which episode Kirby is in. Either Imbroglio or Cool Hand Guerrero.
    Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: CBS Press Express

Cliff Simon guest stars on NCIS: Los Angeles episode "Archangel" airs Tues, Jan 18 at 9pm on CBS.
      Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: You Tube

Movie trailer for Behemoth, airing Jan 15 at 9pm on Syfy. Cast includes SG1's Ty Olsson, Gary Chalk, Pascale Hutton, William B. Davis and Michael Adamthwaite.
        Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: California Chronicle [follow link for complete article]

Enderby Entertainment Wraps Principal Photography on New Paranormal Thriller "SILVER FALLS"

Enderby Entertainment (www.enderbyentertainment.com) has just completed principal photography in Salem, Oregon on its new paranormal thriller entitled "Silver Falls." The film, produced by Enderby's Rick Dugdale and directed by Brett Donowho ("Music Within"), stars: Steve Bacic ("X2," HBO's "Big Love"), Erick Avari ("The Mummy," "Stargate"), Alix Elizabeth Gitter and James C. Burns ("Call of Duty: Black Ops," "Transformers"), the recent recipient of the Video Game Awards' "Actor of the Year" award for playing Sgt. Frank Woods in "Call of Duty: Black Ops."
          Blog Twitter

Comment

Airing Jan. 12, 2011, the subject of PBS show "American Masters" is Jeff Bridges. Beau Bridges appears talking about his brother. Check your local listings for repeats.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmast...the-film/1727/

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Source: Coventry Telegraph (UK) [follow link for complete article]

Stargate SG-1 and X-Men: Evolution star Christopher Judge launches new animated film Dead Space: Aftermath

By David Bentley on Jan 21, 11

CHRISTOPHER JUDGE is in London today for the launch of Dead Space: Aftermath, the new animated feature from Manga/Anchor Bay in association with EA Games.

It arrives on DVD and Blu-ray on Monday, January 24.
              Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: William Shatner's My Outer Space

Meet The Zenoids:

Join Myouterspace and the winner of our Toon Boom Animate Shatner Contest, Jeremy Appleman, as we produce animated shorts featuring “The Zenoids”!

Our story is about an alien family that’s always going for broke, following their dreams of singing with the stars across a galaxy full of funny.

That’s where you come in. We want to see your funny. We’d like to offer the creative and comedic minds of Creatia, and all of Myouterspace, the opportunity to write your own episode. If your script gets selected by our staff, we’ll animate it. That’s right – your words in an animated short starring William Shatner and Amanda Tapping.

Edit: Myouterspace is thrilled to announce the Captain of Starship Orion: the wonderfully talented Amanda Tapping. Her resume includes ranks from Major to Colonel, and as executive producer of the Syfy show Sanctuary, we think the future crew of the Orion is in for a stellar mission.

Orion's project will be “The Zenoids”, an animated series Myouterspace is working on with William Shatner and Amanda Tapping, featuring their voice talents in the story of a family of space-faring Amphibinoid musicians. Explore the Orion page for more details, including our current script call. We need crew!

Jeremy Appleman, winner of our recent "Animate Shatner" contest with Toon Boom and known as fragilebob here on Myouterspace, will be our first crew member. We'll be sure to make his title something cool. Screenwriters be sure to check out our "Your Story" button above!
                Last edited by antipodal; 26 January 2011, 09:42 PM.
                Blog Twitter

Comment

Kevin Durand (Zipacna) is in a new movie, I Am Number Four, being release Feb. 18, 2011.
                  Blog Twitter

Comment

Barclay Hope (Col. Pendergast) guest stars in Fairly Legal's episode, Benched, on Thursday, Feb 3 at 10/9C on USA.
                    Blog Twitter

Comment

Claudia Black was in tonight's ep of 90210. I saw a preview that showed her in it and that's the only reason I watched it, I'm of the old 90210 generation. I figured it was a one time guest spot, but she'll be in next week's too. She plays a yoga guru. Any part she wasn't in was boring, just love Claudia, Vala and Aeryn.

Comment

Originally posted by comegatewithme View Post
                        Claudia Black was in tonight's ep of 90210. I saw a preview that showed her in it and that's the only reason I watched it, I'm of the old 90210 generation. I figured it was a one time guest spot, but she'll be in next week's too. She plays a yoga guru. Any part she wasn't in was boring, just love Claudia, Vala and Aeryn.
                        Yep, she's awesome. And she's on for at least three episodes! I never watched either new or old one, 'cept this with her in it!
                        sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

JR Bourne (Martouf) appeared (briefly) in this week's Fringe episode, "Concentrate and Ask Again," that aired Friday at opm on FOX.
                          Blog Twitter

Comment

Tim Guinee (Tomin) guest stars in this week's episode of Off The Map. "I'm Here," airing Wed Feb 9 at 10/9C on ABC.
                            Blog Twitter

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson appears in next week's Fairly Legal episode, "The Two Richards," on USA at 10/9c on Thursday, February 17, 2011.

For photos from the episode click here.
                              Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: Winston-Salem Journal

...Another alumnus of UNC School of the Arts is coming to primetime.

Starting Tuesday, Tim Guinee, a 1985 alum who received a College Arts Diploma in Acting from the School of Drama, will appear in several episodes of the CBS drama "The Good Wife." He will play Andrew Wylie, an investigator with the state's attorney's office. The details of his character's storyline are under wraps for now, according to a spokeswoman at CBS. The Internet Movie Database lists him as being in at least five episodes.

Guinee has had a prolific career in film and television, including recurring roles in such shows as "Lie to Me," "24," "Wiseguy" and "Stargate SG-1."
                                Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X