This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a6346 View Post
    I can't believe people are complaining I geuss everythings relative, I want a nice sunny day but Britain is somewhat cold and miserable intill summer.

If I had the touch stone id just turn up the heat even more for you aussies for the fun of it. Sorry im just a mean person like how id make it cooler in the north and south poles that might backfire on me though.
    Everyone likes complaining about the weather! I think it would be quite boring in the end if Earth had a Touchstone device, no one would ever have heatwaves, torrential endless rain or Arctic temperatures again! What would there be to moan about then?

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      Everyone likes complaining about the weather! I think it would be quite boring in the end if Earth had a Touchstone device, no one would ever have heatwaves, torrential endless rain or Arctic temperatures again! What would there be to moan about then?
      ...Umm, how about the cancellation of my favourite show???
      sigpic

Teal'c: Trust in me, O'Neill.
      Col. O'Neill: What if I'm not O'Neill?
      Teal'c: Then I was not talking to you.

Half of the Chevron 7.3 Honeymoon couple!!

Comment

Originally posted by a6346 View Post
        I can't believe people are complaining I geuss everythings relative, I want a nice sunny day but Britain is somewhat cold and miserable intill summer.

If I had the touch stone id just turn up the heat even more for you aussies for the fun of it. Sorry im just a mean person like how id make it cooler in the north and south poles that might backfire on me though.
        Wow your compassion is overwhelming. You obviously have never spent a day in 40 degree heat, let alone 6 in a row. Just for your information a large number of people are dying due to the heat and it is only going to get worse. Sure we don't have the death toll of the Gaza strip but the terrible state of our infrastructure has made coping with the heat very difficult for a lot of people. So yes we are allowed to have a light hearted whinge about it.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow that sounds terrible. The weather where I live is like a yo-yo we were at like 0 and now its like 30. That's in f though (I don't know how to spell it so i just put the f).

Comment

It's on Madrona/PX7-941
            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Well my weather dips between rain and sleet at the moment. No matter the outcome it's freezing cold. Cheers global warming

Comment

Dude i live in the NSW far north coast and it's been raining for about 6 days straight now. Don't get me wrong i love rain and i'm not complaining. but it does get a little annoying. Why does it hang around were it is not needed. Our fields couldn't get any greener unless we lit it up with fluro green lights

The government wouldn't need to shut down your power if it wasn't causing problems for hospitals or other parts of the country. what people need to do is stop putting their air conditioners on 21*C and set them too 30*C like it is still cooler than 40*C+ temperatures and it wouldn't use as much power. So stop complaining and spread the word for people to turn the temperature up on there AC. Some relief is better than none.

Also another reason they would turn of your power is because transformers overheat when they draw to much power if you overuse them then they break. If you were the government choose would you -

1) allow tansformers to blow up everywhere and alot of money need to be spent on new ones. or
                2) turn the power off for a few hours to allow them to cool down.

How do you know it's the governments idea and not country energies.

If you saw it on the news then excuse me cause i don't watch the news often.

Comment

I would have liked to have it before I got all this snow
                  Attached Files

Comment

I feel your pain man, I live in Phoenix Arizona, last year we had 90 consecutive days of 110F or better. Think the hottest day was 119F-120F. I hate that I was born in a desert. I hate it here, I cant stand the heat.
                    SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                    X