This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any 'Named' Goa'uld left alive?

So. We know the System Lords are dead. I don't remember any minor Goa'uld that we know by name surviving either. Are there any? (and let's just assume that all the Ba'al clones are dead)

Not any that I can come up with off the top of my head. The Goa'uld have all but been eliminated as a threat in the galaxy.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So there is no threat left except the possible minor Goa'uld on a backwater planet, and the remnants of the Lucian Alliance...

Guess there will be a new threat! I wonder if the renegade Asgard might decide the Pegasus Galaxy sucks and follow them back to the Milky Way?

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
        So there is no threat left except the possible minor Goa'uld on a backwater planet, and the remnants of the Lucian Alliance...

Guess there will be a new threat! I wonder if the renegade Asgard might decide the Pegasus Galaxy sucks and follow them back to the Milky Way?
        I'm hoping some of the former down-trodden Goau'd form themselves a possy and start being generally badass again. It's a shame they had to kill all of them off so easily.

Comment

Yeah, a new threat could emerge.

As for the renegade Asgard, if they were to appear again, it would most likely be in an Atlantis movie. And that is something I would very much like to see.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm hoping some of the former down-trodden Goau'd form themselves a possy and start being generally badass again. It's a shame they had to kill all of them off so easily.
            It did happen rather quickly and
            Spoiler:
            it wasn't even the SGC that finished them off.

Spoiler:
            Yeah, a new threat could emerge.

This is pretty certain, unless the next SG-1 movies are going to be peaceful exploration, and that seems... unlikely.

Spoiler:
            As for the renegade Asgard, if they were to appear again, it would most likely be in an Atlantis movie. And that is something I would very much like to see.

You're right. It's much more likely to be in Atlantis, although I bet the first one will be getting Atlantis pff the Earth and having it go where ever it goes (which I'm not convinced will be the Pegasus galaxy).

Comment

I think the Trust are still silently taking over the power circles of Earth, aren't they?

Comment

I think the Trust are still silently taking over the power circles of Earth, aren't they?
                That's a good point. I was thinking about them earlier and hoping that they don't get their hands on the Ark of Truth while it's sitting in the wreakage of Area 51. I'm not sure what their status is at this time.

Comment

Goa'uld remnants?

Ie - Transgalactic Terrorism and Insurgency?

Could be interesting.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Nah, the system lords are gone and dead. Which kinda sucks. I think they got rid of sokaar a little to easily.
                    "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Pegasus Galaxy sucks how? the fact that there aren't any interesting aliens anymore? that there is lack of replicators thus no more fun toys ? or were you thinking something I haven't thought of yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Mitchell View Post
                        Nah, the system lords are gone and dead. Which kinda sucks. I think they got rid of sokaar a little to easily.
                        Agreed!
                        and Fifth even though he isn't a system lord...(He could have been!)

Comment

Pegasus Galaxy sucks how? the fact that there aren't any interesting aliens anymore? that there is lack of replicators thus no more fun toys ? or were you thinking something I haven't thought of yet?
                          Well, they do
                          Spoiler:
                          live on that poisonous planet and have persistant problems with the Wraith.
                          They're technologically very advanced. They're
                          Spoiler:
                          originally from the Milky Way, and they now that the others of their kind won't be a problem anymore.
                          It might seem pretty inviting! And they might be pretty pissed off with Earth...

Comment

Maybe Zipacna, we never heard that he was killed. But I hope we won't see him again he sucked.
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't think we heard Athena was dead either?
                              Jaffa, kree!

Comment

Working...
                              X