Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrono trigger
    replied
    Aww seeing this thread makes me nostalgic for the times when SG1 was still on air and he was playing Stargates most beloved general. He brought a real warmth to the role that many actors can fail to achieve.

Leave a comment:

• kirsten187
    replied
    I watched Twin Peaks for the first time last year, solely because Don S. Davis was in it.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    So I have been watching Twin Peaks for the first time. WOW! I have to say as little as Don S. Davis is in that series his acting performance blows away what he did in SG-1 and I love him in SG-1. Maybe it is just me, but that show suffers by not having his character in it more. I just think he is great and despite the fact he is playing someone close to General Hammond I feel they are miles apart, but equally great. I just think D.S.D. brings more interesting nuances to Major Briggs. Not that Hammond isn't interesting. I just think Briggs has more layers. I am so glad I decided to sit down and watch Twin Peaks. I have been pleasantly surprised by the show and shockingly surprised by how great D.S.D. is in it. So sad he has been gone for so long.

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    I was just thinking of him the other day. We all miss him.

Leave a comment:

• Anja
    replied
    7 years now - Mr Davis won't be forgotten!
    Godspeed!

Leave a comment:

• jeremyadamson
    replied
    Good luck and God's speed good General.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf O'Donnell
    replied
    Originally posted by John Emmanuel Ramos View Post
    It's has been 4 years already.... he died in an Olympic year.
    Wow, it really seems like it was not too long ago. He was a great actor who clearly had an impact on so many people. No matter how long it will be, he will always have a special place in the minds of so many people.

Leave a comment:

• John Emmanuel Ramos
    replied
    It's has been 4 years already.... he died in an Olympic year.

Leave a comment:

• CaramelMonkey
    replied
    I miss him. I really wish I'd had the chance to meet him.

R.I.P! We'll never forget you.

Leave a comment:

• SG1 Joe
    replied
    God bless you Dr. Davis. May you rest in peace. You will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Coronach
    replied
    I absolutely loved Don S. Davis, and I was really sad to hear the news of his passing. Interestingly enough, one of his last projects was "Wyvern", and I actually saw that movie the night it premiered . It was odd seeing him in something that wasn't SG (as I got so used to seeing him as General Hammond).

Leave a comment:

• The Stig
    replied
    Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Pharaoh Atem
    replied
    from the gw gallery

Leave a comment:

• Krothic
    replied
    When I was looking around youtube for more tributes I noticed some of them had there music taken away because of copyright infringement

Leave a comment:

• Death Jester
    replied
    I only just found out about this! That's such a shame. He was an awesome actor and Hammond was a really good character. He'll be missed.

R.I.P. Don.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X