No announcement yet.

Don S. Davis: 1942-2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only after hearing about this now, it still has not sunk in yet. Mr. Davis' you will be greatly missed.
    LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
    Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
    99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

He was such a good man and actor *crying*
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

God speed Don. You were an absolute charm.

I am honoured to have had the chance to meet this wonderful man. It was at the London Film and Comic Con 2 years ago and he was such a crowd pleaser. At my autograph signing he posed for a couple of pictures with me and when he glanced at my name he said (in that drawl he did so well) "Ahhh Megyn, such a pretty name fer a pretty lady." He was such a charmer.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
        sigpic

Comment

RIP Don. You shall be missed xx
          Joe said it, therefore it is canon
          Rodney/Teyla is love

Torri community
          My LJ
          My Fanfic

Comment

I'm feeling numb. He was such a sweet man.

I'll never forget a story I heard at a convention. During one event some man got over familiar with one of the actress's. It might have been TR. Anyway the actress was very upset and the guy waas thrown out of the con. DSD went on stage and announced:

"If anyone is thinking of copying that they will have me to answer too!!" He adored the girls and would do anything for them.
            Last edited by SEREN LWCH (MAL); 01 July 2008, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Rip
              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

RIP Don and my condolences not just to his family and friends but to every fan of Stargate who've seen him bring the character of General Hammond to life.

Once again RIP.

Comment

Rest in peace Don S. Davis. We gained a great deal of enjoyment watching you on Stargate and you found a big place in our hearts. You were a fantastic actor and a remarkable man. You will always be with us.

Godspeed, Hammond of Texas.

Comment

I made this a while ago and I posted it about a bit really but it seems esspecially suibtable now.

Rest in peace Don S.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

RIP Don S. Davis, you will be missed
                      My thoughts goes to his family and friends.

:
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

When I checked out GW this morning, I thought I fall off my chair! I couldn´t belive my eyes! It is still hard for me to believe his gone.

Such a sad day for all of us. He was the greatest general and leader of SGC EVER!!! No one have ever portrayed a general better as he did!

I am sad because I´ll never get the chance to meet him in person. I thought (as probably many of us) that I have time. His death proves otherwise. Live and enjoy every moment as it would be your last. I know I will from now on!

My deepest and most sincere condolences to Don´s family and friends and to all Stargate fans who loved him.

Rest in peace Don/ Hammond of Texas. See you on the other side.

You will be greatly missed.

Comment

A great man who will be missed by many.

My condolences to his familly and friends.

RIP Don S. Davis
                          aka paddytehpyro

Comment

RIP Don S Davis, you will be missed dearly.
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            Stargate : Genesis |
                            Original Starship DesignThread
                            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                            11000! green me

Comment

R.I.P Mr.Davis
                              godspeed...you have a go....

Comment

May you rest in peace Hammond of Texas

Comment

Working...
                                X