No announcement yet.

Don S. Davis: 1942-2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Bless You Don......one of nature's true gentlemen.....

I'm glad I got to meet you.....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Only just heard the news this morning. Truly shocked and sadded. Having met Don he was a lovely warm man and will be sorely missed.

RIP and Godspeed
      I remember something. There was a man. He’s bald and wears a short sleeve shirt and somehow he’s very important to me. I think his name is Homer.

Comment

Don S. Davis, we'll miss you, in my eyes you never left and will never leave that chair in Cheyenne Mountain.

God Speed
        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

I'm in shock. Disbelief even.

My prayers and Thoughts are with Don's Family and the Film and TV families that Don was in.

He will be missed emensly.

Rest In Peace Don
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

a lovely man and wonderful artist will be missed...
            RIP Don!
            sigpic

Comment

That is very, very sad. He wasn't even old and is there anyone here who didn't love him as Hammond? I don't think so. He will be missed.
              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
              And he's wonderful.

Comment

What a shock. My prayers go out to his wife, family, and friends.

Slam

Parsippany NJ Twilight Creation 2013** ~~~ NYCC 2010/11/12** ~~~ Wizard World New York City Experience 2013* ~~~ Los Angles CA Xena Creation 2014? ~~~ Los Angles CA Grand Slam Creation 2014? ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Star Trek Creation 2012/ 13** ~~~ Philadelphia PA Wizard World 2009/11/12/13** ~~~ Las Vegas NV Star Trek Creation 2014? ~~~ Orlando FL Star Wars Celebration 2014? ~~~ Parsippany NJ Supernatural Creation 2012/13* ~~~ Parsippany NJ Vampire Diaries Creation 2013? ~~~ Chicago IL Stargate Creation 2009/12/ 13* ~~~ Dragon*Con 2011/12/13* ~~~
                (* planned) (** booked) (? maybe)
                Vancouver BC Stargate Creation 2008/09/10/12 ~~~ Parsippany NJ Star Trek Creation 2009/11 ~~~ Los Angles CA TriCon Stargate/Farscape/Firefly Creation Con 2010 ~~~ New York NY Fangoria Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Supernatural Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Stargate Creation 2008 ~~~ Secaucus NJ Stargate Creation 2007 ~~~ Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Valley Forge Star Trek 1977-1988

Comment

Such a shock for this to happen, to be taken from us so young. I had never met him in person but had every intent to and soon. Life is too short and we should grab it with both hands
                  rest in peace don may you be in a better place where ever that is too you.

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

I was shocked yesterday when my friend called me and told me the news. It's been a total sad day as I lost my little pet the same day so it's been a bit of a double whammy for me.

I always hoped one day I'd meet him, but it wasn't meant to be.

Rest in peace Mr. Davis.
                    Godspeed General Hammond. You'll be missed.

Hugs and Kisses
                    Janine (aka Janna Galaxy)
                    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                    The Strongest Will Survive!
                    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Continuum will be the last time we see General Hammond.
                      R.I.P., Don.
                      sigpic

Comment

Don will be greatly missed by everyone who met him, as he was one of the nicest and most caring people I have ever met. He would go to conventions and find the person sitting alone and sit next to them to talk, that on it's own made me adore him, and respect him.
                        Good bye Don, I hope you enjoy the other side with all your loved ones surrounding you.
                        Music and Stargate
                        sigpic
                        Perfection

Comment

A very sad day indeed

Rest in peace Don, you will be greatly missed. I have always wanted to meet him, unfortunately I will never get that honor.

Hammond of Texas

Comment

I had the privilege to meet and chauffeur Mr. Davis for two days at a convention in New York (Long Island) about 6-8 years ago... He was an unbelievably nice, down-to-earth person who I'm very sorry to hear has passed. My sincerest condolences to his family. He will be missed by many.

Comment

A sad day for every sg1 fan
                              My condolences to his familiy, the world has lost a great man and a fantastic actor.

You will be missed Don.

Comment

Having just received a message about Don's passing, I have to say how shocked and sad I am on hearing this news.
                                I was very fortunate to have met Don last year along with Carmen Argenziano. I was even lucky enough to get not one, but several kisses from the man. He was such a charmer and spoke of his enormous love for his wife Ruby.
                                As I sit and post this message, I have the picture of Don and Carmen and myself from that eventful weekend last year, sitting directly in front of me.
                                My deepest and most sincere condolences to Ruby and to Don's family and friends.
                                May he rest in eternal peace.
                                Don will always be remembered with love and compassion.
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X