Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would love to see apophis return! what if it turned out he was anubis all along? ok, unlikely, but i'd like to see him in the finale (assuming it is the finale)
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I don't know if this has been established before, but I was just wondering what the details about moebius are. I thought I saw something posted about it, but... Anyway, if it's gonna be as cool as it sounds like it could be, we're in for a great series/season finale.

Comment

Apophis huh?

Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
          Apophis huh?

Interesting...
          Hmm interesting. But aren't you afraid heads might explode? But anyway, always have a soft spot for Apophis...

Comment

Maybe Apophis successfully captured SG-1 and they've been living in a sim ever since while he draws info out of them...

Comment

Hmm... or maybe Jack was the only one captured, 'cause God knows, the entire multiverse revolves around Jack! Would also set things up nicely if the show gets renewed and they had to, uh... get rid of him somehow... *looks cute and innocent*

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                Apophis huh?

Interesting...
                i hate it when you do that....

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  i hate it when you do that....
                  It either means that is exactlky what they are doing and he's trying not to confirm

OR they never even considered it and he's trying to sound like they thought about.

I prefer the first, it would be so cool if anubis was apophis.
                  SecretArt
                  My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by SecretArt
                    I prefer the first, it would be so cool if anubis was apophis.
                    or apophis met a really good plastic surgeon and is in fact baal

Comment

or apophis met a really good plastic surgeon and is in fact baal
                      Oh, no no no no, don't ruin the godly goodness that is Baal with something like that! Anubis on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Oh, no no no no, don't ruin the godly goodness that is Baal with something like that! Anubis on the other hand...
                        yeah, i can see that. Anubis rips off his mask, whch despite looking like an event horizon is in fact a carefully draped piece of cloth

"Kneel before your God, puny tau'ri! Apophis lives'

Jack mutters

"Not again! Every freaking year we kill this guy, and every freaking year he comes back,...Carter, it's your turn to kill him"

That'd be fun. Wait...Anubis is a Gou'ald who figured out how to ascend? an isn't part of the path to ascension a slow death? well apophis certainly had that..several times...damn, this theory is starting to make sense..at this rate i'll have convinced myself anubis is oma desala..heeeyy.....(note to self, this is getting ridiculous...stop speculating and go write fic)

Comment

"Not again! Every freaking year we kill this guy, and every freaking year he comes back,...Carter, it's your turn to kill him"
                          "But I killed him the last time, sir. It's Daniel's turn..."

We gotta have Apophis. Gotta have our fill of gold miniskirt for the season

Comment

Amen! Baal must remain Baal. Coolest. Goa'uld. Ever. If he dies this season, I will shed a tear. I've got such a soft spot for that villain.

Mel
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                              Amen! Baal must remain Baal. Coolest. Goa'uld. Ever. If he dies this season, I will shed a tear. I've got such a soft spot for that villain.
                              Baal, Steve, and Luke. The Unholy Trinity.

Comment

Baal, Steve, and Luke. The Unholy Trinity.
                                What about Camulus? And shouldn't we go with the political waves and call it the Axis of Hotness or something?
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X