This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who actually liked Season 7?

After reading many many reviews and opinions all over the net about how Season 7 lacked quality. I felt it neccessary to say that I am not one of those people who felt cheated.

Personally, I loved Season 7. I enjoyed the new direction. I enjoyed the focus on the others. It may be my age, it may be the fact that I have practically grown up with Stargate and it seemed to fit with how I am right now, but I felt that the storylines were on top, the scripts were quality and despite RDA's schedual <sp?>, I felt that he was used in all the right places.

I would like to hear from people who liked Season 7. I just want to know if I'm alone.

Wendy
    Hugs
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

You are not alone, Wendy.

I enjoyed season seven as much as any other season.

Season six brought a freshness to the series and season seven did the same only in a different manner.

Every season had its poor eps(for me the absolute worst ep of the series remains the season six finale)

Season seven even had the best clip show of the series, to date.
    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I felt it was a little...uh...unfulfilling. =/

Comment

Season 7 was somewhat disappointing to me.
        The only thing good about season 7 was that Daniel returned.

Comment

I loved them all. Out of the entire cycle of the show, I can think of two shows I didn't particularly like. Season seven was different, for the course of the show, seemed to have more of a season long theme, but it was great. They tied up a lot of plots and brought a lot of things to an end. It wasn't my favorite season, actually I would be hard pressed to name a favorite one, but I thought Season 7 was a keeper.

Comment

I am one of those people that liked Season 7 *overall*. I think we can all find things in any episode to Nitpick that we liked or didn't like and even one or two episodes that weren't in out top ten faves for that season. But *Overall* I was ok with it.

One of the things I miss about Star Gate is the complete episode with enough extra tidbits that other stories can be off shoots. There wasn't as much of that in Season 7 but there was more wrap up then in other seasons.
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

liked it. not my fav season. but i liked it.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
              Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

It was a good season with some good qualitites, but it wouldn't be my favourtie season. I must say season eight is certainly ganing its quality with me, it is good so far as long as the storylines are kept up.

I think the ending was pretty decent and finally a good, quick and sfx battle. At last! Good season!
                __

__

Comment

Season 7 had it's share of stand alone episodes that I thought were pretty weak, but I liked it's arc in (apparantly) wrapping up the Annubis storyline, plus finally (kinda) giving us a pay-off on the whole lost city thing.
                  Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                  O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                  O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
                    Season 7 had it's share of stand alone episodes that I thought were pretty weak, but I liked it's arc in (apparantly) wrapping up the Annubis storyline, plus finally (kinda) giving us a pay-off on the whole lost city thing.

I do agree with your comment about the Lost City. It was about time we actually found that darn city and now we have plus at the same time, earned ourselves a whole new spin-off!
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      I do agree with your comment about the Lost City. It was about time we actually found that darn city and now we have plus at the same time, earned ourselves a whole new spin-off!
                      Well if the fountain of youth is an Ancient device, our ancient gods are aliens, then the meaning of life must be an Ancient device too!

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                        Well if the fountain of youth is an Ancient device, our ancient gods are aliens, then the meaning of life must be an Ancient device too!

I doubt it will be a device, but maybe a device that contains the reasoning for our meaning.
                        __

__

Comment

*Raises hand*

I liked S7
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                            It was a good season with some good qualitites, but it wouldn't be my favourtie season. I must say season eight is certainly ganing its quality with me, it is good so far as long as the storylines are kept up.

I think the ending was pretty decent and finally a good, quick and sfx battle. At last! Good season!
                            Hye! Don't you live in the UK? How have seen s8?
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

I know i'm probably one of the few but I really liked Season 7...been waiting for it to come out on DVD as a set. It had a lot of great character episodes.
                              It feels good to be alive.
                              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Working...
                              X