This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signs System Lords

Jaffa have signs on their head, which show which System Lord/Goa'uld they are serving or served. I wonder if there is a list with these signs and the System Lords/Goa'uld the refer to. So I'm looking for a list with this sort of lay out: [Picture of the sign] [Name of the Goa'uld/System Lord] [maybe a picture of this Goa'uld/Sysytem Lord].

Heres a link

http://www.chevron26.com/mythology/esymbol.html
    "I'm the greatest because I'm alive. That's it. Period.
    I'm not greedy. If I can catch a Goa'uld equipped with all kinds of fancy toys without risking my neck that's a damn good compromise."

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks, Aris Boch

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Boch
        cool link dude, thanks

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

That was cool. Not just taht but I can pretty much tell whothe Jaffa belonged to just by there symbol. Every now and then I wont know what one they served.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-Elf
            Thanks, Aris Boch
            My pleasure. And welcome to gateworld!!
            "I'm the greatest because I'm alive. That's it. Period.
            I'm not greedy. If I can catch a Goa'uld equipped with all kinds of fancy toys without risking my neck that's a damn good compromise."

Spoiler:

Comment

Wow, can you imagine with any one of those symbols other than the one he has? He just wouldn't be the same. Great link.
              MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
              Spoiler:
              Snape kills Dumbledore
              Spoiler:
              Darth Vader is Luke's Father
              Spoiler:
              Rosebud is a sled
              Spoiler:
              Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
              Spoiler:
              The planet of the apes is actually Earth
              Spoiler:
              The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
              Spoiler:
              Clark Kent is Superman
              Spoiler:
              What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

I know it's been said, but Thanks for the link.

Comment

Sweet! It's nice to be able to reference them when you want to.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ah thanks! I always wondered who Garak was first prime of. (Sure I heard it in one of the episodes, but couldn't be bothered rewatching them to find out.)
                    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

thanks for the link!..... i must have missed when or where the aries one was ever used
                      i have a question, this has probobly been asked before, do you think Teal'c will ever have the symbol removed from his forehead? its kind of his trade mark
                      SAVE SG-1
                      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                      Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                        thanks for the link!..... i must have missed when or where the aries one was ever used
                        i have a question, this has probobly been asked before, do you think Teal'c will ever have the symbol removed from his forehead? its kind of his trade mark
                        Aries was use in the episode "It's Good to be King" where they find the time traveling puddle jumper in season 8.
                        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

There is a page from the SG-1 RPG book:
                          http://www.csillagkapu.hu/download/u...zimbolumok.bmp

I and an other hungarian gater made this 2 years ago:
                          http://www.csillagkapu.hu/download/u...imbolumok2.gif
                          It is not perfect, because I draw this sketch and my friend redesigned it. Ares and Montu is missing and I saw some new in the Jaffa Council too.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I'm confused by that first link. I don't remember seeing anyone with a gold (or otherwise) skull on their forehead.

It seems so.... biker...

Hah! Biker Jaffa!

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

These Systemlord were created in the SG RPG. For example they mentioned in Summit that the sing of Olokun is a bear. So the writers of the book wanted to cooparate with series's cast as much as possible, but they created some new thing too what will never see in the TV show. They made cool desripiton of planet, Jaffa Guards, minor Goa'uld in the Book of the Goa'uld Systemlords.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X