This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoples_General
    I see the Ori as a more serious enemy. I don't see anything corny or cheesy about them as villains.

Having someone run around forcing you to follow their religion or die isn't exactly a thing to be laughed at. It's quite a serious thing, considering how this phenomenon has been going on for thousands of years and continues even unto this day. So in this respect, I find the Ori to be quite a serious enemy.
    It's so true! I mean, look at all these Evangelists like Pat Robertson... and westboro Baptist Church. They force their religion on people too! Oh man! It's time for someone to take them out. P90's and C-4 all the way.

Comment

I forgot to mention...

An enemy with a strong and deep religious conviction is far more frightening than someone who is pompous and thinks he's invincible (the Goa'uld clowns). An enemy who is willing to die and take you down with him (like a Suicide Bomber) is truly frightening.

Replicators can be shattered by bullets.
      Goa'uld and Jaffa armies can be killed even by primitive weapons.
      The same goes for a Wraith and at least the Wraith and Goa'uld/Jaffa are willing to talk to you and listen to an extent.

But the Ori... there's no reasoning with them and are extremely hard to kill. I just hope those Zealots/Crusaders (Ori warriors) are just like the Jaffa.

It would really suck if they're armor is as strong as the Kull Warrior armor, or worse... that armor is just for show and that the armor in reality generates a personal shield.
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
        But the Ori... there's no reasoning with them and are extremely hard to kill. I just hope those Zealots/Crusaders (Ori warriors) are just like the Jaffa.

It would really suck if they're armor is as strong as the Kull Warrior armor, or worse... that armor is just for show and that the armor in reality generates a personal shield.
        Concerning the Ori warriors, we'll all find out soon enough. Come on, July.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn
          The Book of Origin steers much more controversy among fans than anything Goa'uld related, due to the religion issues it's actually mirroring, showing the Priors as not being so one sided.

Hallowed are the Ori.
          Hallowed are the Ori!

Comment

Working...
          X