This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give your ship a 3-shield system.

humans use 1 shield generator. what if yours has a smaller generator under each flight pad
    which generates the shields there (But powered by the main generators), and a seperate main shield for the main hull.

a ship in space is always easy to detect. just because there's some color doesnt make it a primary target. we could find the dartbays on a hive without any colorful paint.

Comment

Ok my new ship, it is an ancient exploration ship
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      Last edited by Einherjar; 24 August 2009, 09:42 AM.

Comment

My newest update

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
          Very, very nice! That shape has some very good possibilities. I was thinking that you could arrange a docking area or something between those two arms. Functionality guaranteed.

Damn! That's one of the finest ships you've made shapewise! If you may, I would suggest that you make 2 versions out of that hull; one is that battle carrier, and other one is a real badass dreadnaught or battleship. Keep the landing platform shape, but modify it to house several large turrets.

In the mean while I went back to my old destroyer and Modelling challenge bomber and made a "quick" scene of them making an atmospheric flight

Spoiler:

Enjoy

That's very intresting.
          Good job.

Comment

did a multi-image of my larger ships, the dedalus is not mine just used to help show scale.
            Spoiler:

...bit of a size comparison.

sigpic

Comment

Sweet......though i don't recognise the ship on the far right...... I might try my hand at a line up in a bit as well....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

can't green,,,

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                  Sweet......though i don't recognise the ship on the far right...... I might try my hand at a line up in a bit as well....
                  It goes:

Triton class - Combat Carrier
                  Bellerophon class - Fighter Carrier
                  Deadalus class - Deep Space Carrier
                  Hermes class - Destroyer
                  Orpheus class - Frigate
                  Helios class - Geophysical survey and Mining vessel/ Cargo and Civillian transport

sigpic

Comment

Triton? hhhmmm, sounds like Tridon, the name of a system in CSVF i made.
                    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                    sigpic

Comment

Triton is a name (atleast in dutch) of an ancient greek mythical being of the oceans

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Comment

Thats why I named it Triton, all my ships link back to ancient greek myths. The Triton was son of poseidon, whom also carried a trident like poseidon.

I want to give the Triton carrier the trident missile that i created for the Poseidon. I'm not into the virtual fleets 442, to confusing to me.

Forgot to ask Will, did you get the stealth ships I sent?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                          I want to give the Triton carrier the trident missile that i created for the Poseidon. I'm not into the virtual fleets 442, to confusing to me.
                          what's so confusing about virtual fleets? It's allot of fun, atleast, I think so, and I know 442 does too, otherwise he wouldn't spend that much time writing for it

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Comment

I've found that if you don't jump in at the start.... or miss a bit... it can be confusing to follow just what is going on IMHO

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I don't really spend that much time writing for it, the writing i put into the Vitual Fleets are like detailed plans for the outline of a story with a lot of description.

Yep Gareth, i got 'em. And i must say its so simply marvelous! Great work on it as always.

IMHO? In My Homicidal Opinion?
                              Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                                I've found that if you don't jump in at the start.... or miss a bit... it can be confusing to follow just what is going on IMHO
                                I can see that yea.

I joined the CSVF while it was already progressing and after reading all of it I just loved it and joined up with it. It's great this way

www.darkarmada.nl
                                www.runescape.com

Comment

Working...
                                X