• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
    Neatto RJB!!

-snip-
    Glad you like the WIP.

The base for your chair is looking great but in future images could you add some antialisasing to clean up the jagged edges of the render. It just makes the image look so much more crisper and lets us enjoy the model a lot more.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
    Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
      Here is the start of a new ship from me.

Fenrir Class Patrol Ship.
      The Fenrir is just a little over 50m long and weapon layout is still a wip.

Enjoy.

Very cool design. When do will you have a spec sheet for this ship? Also I'm glad that someone, in my memory, that someone has made a patrol ship. I should make my own terrible design of a patrol ship as a counter to this... though I'm not too confident that mine could even match it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
        Very cool design. When do will you have a spec sheet for this ship? Also I'm glad that someone, in my memory, that someone has made a patrol ship. I should make my own terrible design of a patrol ship as a counter to this... though I'm not too confident that mine could even match it.
        Thank you and once I start working on the model again I'm going to start working out placement of weapons and other such things, by that point I'll have some specs to post.

The patrol ship idea came from one of Dr Lee's designs which inspired this ship, so some credit should go to him. As for your own ship, keep them coming since it's the only way you will ever become better and remember to push yourself since lot of great ideas can come from that.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle

Comment

Glad you like the WIP.

The base for your chair is looking great but in future images could you add some antialisasing to clean up the jagged edges of the render. It just makes the image look so much more crisper and lets us enjoy the model a lot more.
          Yeah, . . . . . . . I'm going to have to search for that because I dont know were it's located. Unless you could help me.
          sigpic
          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Yeah, . . . . . . . I'm going to have to search for that because I dont know were it's located. Unless you could help me.
            Ok in lightwave layout you click your camera tab at the bottom to select your camera, now click on properties which should be right next to the camera button. This will open a new window with you camera settings. Around the middle of this new window is antialisasing with a drop down menu. Most of the time I just select class, enhanced medium or class, enhanced high. Now you can render as usual without the jagged edges around the model.

Comment

Here is the start of a new ship from me.

Fenrir Class Patrol Ship.
              The Fenrir is just a little over 50m long and weapon layout is still a wip.

Enjoy.

Sweet! nice design
              sigpic

Comment

Ok in lightwave layout you click your camera tab at the bottom to select your camera, now click on properties which should be right next to the camera button. This will open a new window with you camera settings. Around the middle of this new window is antialisasing with a drop down menu. Most of the time I just select class, enhanced medium or class, enhanced high. Now you can render as usual without the jagged edges around the model.
                Thanks that make it look alot better, Green for you

sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Thanks that make it look alot better, Green for you

-Snip-
                  Your welcome and now that looks much better.

Comment

Your welcome and now that looks much better.
                    I'm rendering the Typhon again using extreme, seeing what it will look like, I'll post it in a bit.
                    sigpic
                    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

I'm rendering the Typhon again using extreme, seeing what it will look like, I'll post it in a bit.
                      I'll look forward to it.

Comment

And here we are, much better.

sigpic
                        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

And here we are, much better.

-Snip-
                          How such a small thing makes such a big difference.

Comment

How such a small thing makes such a big difference.
                            tell me about it, lol
                            sigpic
                            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

tell me about it, lol
                              I've been meaning to ask you about antialisasing for awhile now but I've just been so busy for the last two months that I just never got the opportunity. Well your on the right track now.

Comment

Ok another update, this time with some of the weapon systems in place.

Comment

Working...
                                X