This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all the good comments.

well I guess that I am going to check out what is standard specs in 2.0 and work from ther then

titan_hq I think that I can post another picture but I think that I will wait untill I have gotten a bit further
    Yeah I got your PM I havent had time to think yet but I am geting ther
    sigpic

Comment

Check out the website, im preparing a glossery for the fleet was we speak which will be put up on the site when im done, its the first part of the guide and probley the most useful part i can do in the time i have before i go back to camp
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

sounds good I check it out later then I guess when it´s completed
        sigpic

Comment

Heres the Cargo/Drop Ship sketches I'm in the process of modeling.

Pics of the model should be up tomorrow.

Spoiler:

Visit my Website

Comment

That has very similar features to the USS Argo shuttle from ST X Nemesis- but then again doesn't the Tel'Tak look like the Delta Flyer from ST:Voyager. If the show does it we can do it. Maniac Mike do you have any stats for your drop ship??????

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
              Heres the Cargo/Drop Ship sketches I'm in the process of modeling.

Pics of the model should be up tomorrow.

Spoiler:

looks cool
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jyral Nadreth View Post
                That has very similar features to the USS Argo shuttle from ST X Nemesis- but then again doesn't the Tel'Tak look like the Delta Flyer from ST:Voyager. If the show does it we can do it. Maniac Mike do you have any stats for your drop ship??????

I didn't notice that until you just pointed it out. darnit! lol

Even with the car thats going to be inside.

But, my layout is going to be different and when I post the model, it'll be clear that its completely different.

I actually got the inspiration from the pelican from halo and the drop ships from Starship Troopers. I just imagined seeing a few soldiers sitting the ship before landing, piling out as they land and a car flying out.

As for specs, I'll make them later when the model is more ironed out.

So I know if certain tech. is going in it.
                Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
                  looks cool
                  thanks
                  Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                    I didn't notice that until you just pointed it out. darnit! lol

Even with the car thats going to be inside.

But, my layout is going to be different and when I post the model, it'll be clear that its completely different.

I actually got the inspiration from the pelican from halo and the drop ships from Starship Troopers. I just imagined seeing a few soldiers sitting the ship before landing, piling out as they land and a car flying out.

As for specs, I'll make them later when the model is more ironed out.

So I know if certain tech. is going in it.
                    LOL The 304 looks like Battlestar Galactica so I dont think u have anyting to worry about as long as you don't have wheel securing clamps(like on Nemesis)

Comment

Here is a small update on the USAF Tempest.
                      So far I'm just under 2 hours into detailing it but it's time to call it a night.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
                      Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

^ That has to be one of THE coolest ships I've ever seen... Green, green, GREEN!
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          ^ That has to be one of THE coolest ships I've ever seen... Green, green, GREEN!
                          Thank you for the comment and the green.

I have done a few other Stargate ships and they are up on my Deviant Art page if you want to look.
                          http://mallacore.deviantart.com/
                          Enjoy.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
                            Here is a small update on the USAF Tempest.
                            So far I'm just under 2 hours into detailing it but it's time to call it a night.
                            wow! Nice work
                            sigpic

Comment

bloody hell RJB, simply brilliant, i dont see how u can do that on lightwave, ive got it and its so effin complicated

Comment

Originally posted by therealdb View Post
                                bloody hell RJB, simply brilliant, i dont see how u can do that on lightwave, ive got it and its so effin complicated
                                Thank you and 3d software tends to be hit or miss when it comes to a persons use of it. But when it hits it's almost like having a connection with it, everything just flows.

Comment

Working...
                                X