This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
    Well it has been done to death. Anyway, whats this hege style your talking about?
    It is kinda rough right now just some doodle on paper and some idea in my head.

Think Wraith esque but made with non organic components, lots of smooth flowing shapes with some straight edges thrown in for varieties sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
      It is kinda rough right now just some doodle on paper and some idea in my head.

Think Wraith esque but made with non organic components, lots of smooth flowing shapes with some straight edges thrown in for varieties sake.
      sounds interesting I'll be waiting to see what it'll look like
      sigpic
      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

got a few designs that im gonna tinker with in 3D

This is a carrier-war ship. Havent really have more of a thought than that. Its meant to be huge, take alot of damage. I didnt make any specs for it, since its still just a sketch. First one came to me while on the toliet at work and I sketched it out on the first piece of paper I found, which happend to be one of our menus. Second one came out after seeing the inside of the ship in my head and the third came after not being able to sleep and drew out the ship some more.

A possible name for it is the USS Tortise

Spoiler:

Next one is a fighter/bomber hybrid.

Spoiler:

Last one, came from watching an episdoe of SG1 and wonderiong what a cruise ship like the hatak would look like.

Spoiler:
        Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
          Spoiler:
          got a few designs that im gonna tinker with in 3D

This is a carrier-war ship. Havent really have more of a thought than that. Its meant to be huge, take alot of damage. I didnt make any specs for it, since its still just a sketch. First one came to me while on the toliet at work and I sketched it out on the first piece of paper I found, which happend to be one of our menus. Second one came out after seeing the inside of the ship in my head and the third came after not being able to sleep and drew out the ship some more.

A possible name for it is the USS Tortise

Spoiler:

Next one is a fighter/bomber hybrid.

Spoiler:

Last one, came from watching an episdoe of SG1 and wonderiong what a cruise ship like the hatak would look like.

Spoiler:
          Cant wait to see the 3D models of them
          sigpic
          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
            Experimenting with new styles for making ships. Getting bored with Stargate style. Kinda easy. This might ressemble stuff on 3d warehouse. Im getting new ideas. its under construction of course.

Spoiler:
            the thing that's hanging, whatever it is that looks like it's being suspended from something, that looks awfully like an Eta-2 Actis Interceptor (or Jedi Starfighter) from Star Wars.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Spoiler:

Little something I started at work. shhhhh they dont know that

Spoiler:

After 4 minutes of modeling.
              Visit my Website

Comment

expension of the city. Didnt have much time lately.

Comment

Remarkable image you made. It's astounding IMHO. You can have some green.
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
                    expension of the city. Didnt have much time lately.

That must be one hell of a resource hog to model.. How is your processor keeping up with that model?

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
                      That must be one hell of a resource hog to model.. How is your processor keeping up with that model?
                      He probably has a very powerful computer.
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Very nice Extrenix, its looks really cool.
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

uuurrrgggggg

5 hours of work down the drain due to power outage in my area.

Visit my Website

Comment

uuurrrgggggg

5 hours of work down the drain due to power outage in my area.

I dont mean to be mean but And you probably feel like
                            sigpic
                            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

im not mad at my computer, wasn't its fault

worked on it some more

Spoiler:

I worked on it some at school some more.

then another blackout in the school and I lost a little more work.
                              Visit my Website

Comment

im not mad at my computer, wasn't its fault

worked on it some more

Spoiler:

I worked on it some at school some more.

then another blackout in the school and I lost a little more work.
                                Thats happened to me a couple of times, and I get pi$$ed when I lose stuff.
                                sigpic
                                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Working...
                                X