Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I didn't say "swarm" I said "group" that means that while it's weapons and shields are decent as a single ship it can really only take on targets larger than itself when other ships are there to lend their own support to it.

Yeah I can see that, in fact that's what the Shinobi is to a great extent. Unfortunately I think that the clasification of the Tegalus needs revising, any suggestions?

Comment

I use one post for determining thse types of things: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=163

From that id say frigate seems the best or bomber, its up to you.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Hmm, I'm thinking "Plasma Frigate" due to it's main weapons. Unfortunately this may effect it's placement in the Virtual Fleet.

The Spirit class should probably be re-classed as well.

Comment

i dont think a plasma frigate is even a class, or should be. Supression frigate could be though. As in a frigate whose primary role is to supress enemy vessels in large groups...any ideas others?
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          11000! green me

Comment

Okay, for the F/A-306, I'm going to assume the gate's inside diameter is 15 and I'm going to make the F/A-306 12 at it's widest. Wish me luck.

Comment

im looking forward to this, its going to be a gate capable fighter correct, weve had quite a few, someone came up with a good one a while back but i cant go through them all.

PS im want to make my 5000'th post really special, and i need ideas on what to do it on. i might do it on a new ship or a battle for the fleet but thats not really too special, i did that for my 4000th. Im thinking a big special one GW ship design like a massive post on everything i love about you guys. sound gd?
              sigpic
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                im looking forward to this, its going to be a gate capable fighter correct, weve had quite a few, someone came up with a good one a while back but i cant go through them all.

PS im want to make my 5000'th post really special, and i need ideas on what to do it on. i might do it on a new ship or a battle for the fleet but thats not really too special, i did that for my 4000th. Im thinking a big special one GW ship design like a massive post on everything i love about you guys. sound gd?
                yeah that sounds good, i think if you want to do something special it should be unique to you...

and if anyone cares i'm releasing the finished hades class tonight
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I care!i been looking forward to this

Thanks buba, i dont know, i really dont know, i only two two things genesis and ship design. i could release the Spec's of the ark, which combines the two but i really want it to be majorly cool, the best 5000th post EVER!
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

Here is the Dager F-322 built in the same premise that the achient drones work by ripping into is target.

Comment

It's going to be something like the F-18, something that can dog-fight and carry something big enough to take out big ships. And I think that was cooky's fighter, very impressive, that one was.

Comment

( sorry for the excessive posting 2night, i have nothing else to do )

That is nice!! wow im well impressed AG. what are the specs. its got to be 2 missile's, 1 seater, 1 rail gun maybe. to fit through the gate and look so cool. it cant be much bigger than UAV!
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

I care!i been looking forward to this

Thanks buba, i dont know, i really dont know, i only two two things genesis and ship design. i could release the Spec's of the ark, which combines the two but i really want it to be majorly cool, the best 5000th post EVER!
                          thanks! i'll release it in my 700 post, and i'm sure you'll think of something
                          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

its a maned fighter the leading edges of the ship are truinum, dimond, and carbon composite, railgun or vulcun canon for gun, and 2 amrams

Comment

leave out the diamond, make sure its got the new antiplasma tech the soliders have layered on top and ideas of AMRAMS have somethings more versitile like a rocket barrel type thing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_70) then they can be sent through to aid SG teams in 2/3's and then refitted with nukes ETC for bigger opps.

If its physically abel to get through the gate with that much stuff then i could see this being a major asset, i am scheptical though, it might be a bit too much on such a small ship.
                              Last edited by immhotep; 28 September 2006, 01:28 PM.
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

i only said diomnd because its the stonrgest substece in the universe, but the best part is how there lunched from the ships kinda like BSG their the alert 5 aircraft

Comment

Working...
                                X