This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZakeD

I have something to show too. Teh atlantis class. Mwuhaha.

Spoiler:

Wow. Next to your ships, mine looks like absolute crap.

Comment

Heres the Eagle class mac friget enjoy and and feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fisher
        Wow. Next to your ships, mine looks like absolute crap.
        I doubt that. You're mk41 was really good, so I figure your ships are too. Do you plan on posting it?

Comment

Damn double post.

Comment

ZakeD you are amazzing! seriously you are getting yourown fleet over there and its awesome!
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

this is my Hades class, i've posted it before but i've redone the stats and here is a rough model...i'd like some feed back to see how i can improve it...

Spoiler:
              Class:Hades
              type: anti fighter gunship

~Technology Base: Tau'ri/Asgard

~Dimensions:
              -Length: 54m
              -Width: 33m (widest point)
              -Height: 11m

~Capacity:
              -2 pilots
              -10 additional crew for maximum performance
              - asgard designed anti gravity wave generators for atmosphereic combat

~Powerplant: Two Mk. I Naquada generator

~Propulsion:
              - 2 medium tauri designed engines
              - anti gravity wave generators (grants great manueverablity)

~Ship Systems:
              - standard systems on all current tauri starships
              - advanced targeting computer
              -Sensors: Asgard Sensor Array
              -comunications array

~Armament:
              - 7 three metre barrel rail guns
              - 2 launchers for 20 high yield anti fighter missile rounds fired from the front

~Defenses:
              -12 thick reactive armor plating
              - asgard designed shield(relativly weak because of the low power source)

With the war with the wraith escalating the tauri descided that they needed away to manage the huge numbers of darts and culling forces the wraith had at their disposal the result was the hades. Designed to deal with the hordes of darts the hades is the last best hope for the settlements of the pegasus galaxy in groups of 5 or more these engage the darts while the larger ships attack the hives and cruisors. It is lightly shielded so cannot take much fire from cruisors or hives but can take on dozens of darts. It is highly manueverabale almost as manueverable as a wraith scout ship and it's full fire coverage makes up for it's short comings against the darts...

It also has the capacity to take down alkesh and other small vessels, it has shown reasonable success combating the ori fighters...

front angle view
              Spoiler:

Rear view, the box is where many of the vital systems are stored e.g..., shields generators, comunications and sensors (though there are secondary ones placed accross the ship...

Spoiler:

Front view
              Spoiler:

tell me what you think
              Last edited by Buba uognarf; 25 September 2006, 02:10 PM.
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD
                I doubt that. You're mk41 was really good, so I figure your ships are too. Do you plan on posting it?
                Give me a few minutes and I should have the Honos up.

Comment

i want to be inclded in a fleet ^_^ now that im making ships
                  ik just dont have the paitence to make my own fleet.
                  All Fear the Triff

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf
                    this is my Hades class, i've posted it before but i've redone the stats and here is a rough model...i'd like some feed back to see how i can improve it...

Spoiler:
                    Class:Hades
                    type: anti fighter gunship

~Technology Base: Tau'ri/Asgard

~Dimensions:
                    -Length: 54m
                    -Width: 33m (widest point)
                    -Height: 11m

~Capacity:
                    -2 pilots
                    -10 additional crew for maximum performance
                    - asgard designed anti gravity wave generators for atmosphereic combat

~Powerplant: Two Mk. I Naquada generator

~Propulsion:
                    - 2 medium tauri designed engines
                    - anti gravity wave generators (grants great manueverablity)

~Ship Systems:
                    - standard systems on all current tauri starships
                    - advanced targeting computer
                    -Sensors: Asgard Sensor Array
                    -comunications array

~Armament:
                    - 7 three metre barrel rail guns
                    - 2 launchers for 20 high yield anti fighter missile rounds fired from the front

~Defenses:
                    -12 thick reactive armor plating
                    - asgard designed shield(relativly weak because of the low power source)

With the war with the wraith escalating the tauri descided that they needed away to manage the huge numbers of darts and culling forces the wraith had at their disposal the result was the hades. Designed to deal with the hordes of darts the hades is the last best hope for the settlements of the pegasus galaxy in groups of 5 or more these engage the darts while the larger ships attack the hives and cruisors. It is lightly shielded so cannot take much fire from cruisors or hives but can take on dozens of darts. It is highly manueverabale almost as manueverable as a wraith scout ship and it's full fire coverage makes up for it's short comings against the darts...

It also has the capacity to take down alkesh and other small vessels, it has shown reasonable success combating the ori fighters...

front angle view
                    Spoiler:

Rear view, the box is where many of the vital systems are stored e.g...anti gravity generators, shields generators, comunications and sensors...

Spoiler:

Front view
                    Spoiler:

tell me what you think
                    looks good except one thing. if someone hits that box with a powerful weapon, your ship is a block of steel for all it can do.
                    All Fear the Triff

Comment

looks good except one thing. if someone hits that box with a powerful weapon, your ship is a block of steel for all it can do.
                      it was kinda meant to be weakness, but the ship does have a shield which can pretty much shrug off fighter fire and it has 12inches of armor, its not meant to fight powerful ships...
                      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

even so. its just not smart to put all your eggs in one basket where it can be stepped on. even if does have a foot of armor
                        All Fear the Triff

Comment

Originally posted by TripH
                          even so. its just not smart to put all your eggs in one basket where it can be stepped on. even if does have a foot of armor
                          i'll put the anti gravity generators somewhere else then...that better?

Comment

its your ship :shrug:
                            All Fear the Triff

Comment

yeah but i asked for feedback...

Comment

Ive posted like 8 new ships and knows even acknowlaged them ill put a post up later with all the new ships so you can take a look

Comment

Working...
                                X