• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurricane class transport

30 m long
    10 m height
    25 m width

Uses the older ftl tech that was originally shared with us from the asguard, reasonably quick sub light, about 78% of ftl.

Uses 2 mark 3 naquadah generators

Asguard sensors
    Rings
    1m IRTT hull armour, no shields

Bay lowers from bottom allowing quick drop off of special forces

Weaponry consists of 2 rail guns and 2 basic ion cannons, designed mainly for ground support

Built entirely for dropping troops in when the situation doesn’t require blind transportation, posses vtl for quick drop and go, can be equipped with a reverse engineered cloak necessary as there are many stored on a geomancer. Can be crewed by just 1, with troop containment of up to 20.
    ]

Comment

Vulcan Class Fighter

Has ftl travel but over a limited range of about 12 light years, has 2 new improved ion drive sub light engines as well as 6 manur thrusters. Highly agile and very quick capable of sub light speeds of 90%.

9m length
      10 m wing span
      3m width

Powered by 1 mark 2 naquadah generator
      Has shields but not on at all times
      Sensors are tied in with command ship
      Ghost squadrons have been built with cloaks

Weapons are 2 small but accurate ion cannons and 2 heavy ion cannons, also capable of launching small nukes if necessary.

Crewed by 2 or 1 the Vulcan is the backbone of the fleet with it being the most largely produced ship, they have matched the ori fighters evenly and only the raf pilots have tipped the favour to our side in the battle, against darts they are always victorious. There has been ideas to automate the new batch due to an apparent shortage of pilots but as the fleet grows ,s o must the people in it. The Vulcan is produced in the cheleena system and at a bae systems factory .
      ]

Comment

Nice ships. I like the geomancer. But warp is star trek.

Comment

Endurance Class

800m length
          200m height
          150m width

Prototype annular ftl drive, using ftl tech salvaged from destroyed asguard vessels without their knowledge the raf used it to create intergalactic warp drive half the speed of the best asguard vessels

Has no sub light drive, it is not capable of atmospheric entry and relies on the mule to transport its cargo.

It has no weapons, or shields, only asguard sensors.

It’s cargo bay houses 3 mules which are capable of sub light speeds and atmospheric entry only.

The endurance class is designed for transport of components, raw materials to the cheleena system as well as carrying small ships, it also acts as a supply ship to ships operating in deep space, 1 ship has been chartered by the ioc to help out the Atlantis expedition. Currently there are only 3 operating between earth and cheleena and 1 operating as a supply, due to their large size construction is slow also due to the extra ftl drive. However this extra drive provides speeds in excess of the geomancer class. When entering dangerous space it normally has the protection of at least 1 dreadnought and several raptors, and many Vulcans. There is only 1 more in production, and a possible 6 more to be completed before 2016.
          Last edited by rosstaylor; 12 September 2006, 11:35 AM.
          ]

Comment

yeh i forgot bout that, d kyr influence is evident
            ]

Comment

Mule series

100m width
              70m length
              90 m height

Only sub light engines of old asguard tech.
              No weapons
              No shields

Designed for operation by 1 person, can be automated if under fire, currently 12 in operation and a further 18 to built, however some may be cut and they may be just stored at bases and not on ship. Carry the freight boxes on and off planets.
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD
                Made some progress on my really crappy ship.

Spoiler:

nice ship, very asguardesque
                ]

Comment

Originally posted by rosstaylor
                  nice ship, very asguardesque
                  Thanks. I'm almost done with it.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Finished that ship. Took me longer than I thought it would. >>

Comment

Cool, i like your Asgard hyperdrive fins, mind if i use the colour scheme for Leviathon, its really good.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

this ship is defnitely sweet
                        orginal too
                        ]

Comment

this is my new ship the Cerberus, i'd like to thank immhotep his Leviathon inspired a few bits of the ship...

Spoiler:
                          Class name: Cerberus class
                          Type: Deep space battle carrier/ Battleship
                          Technology Base: Earth/Asgard

Hull: Titanium/trinium/naquadah Alloy

Dimensions:
                          -Length: 633m
                          -Width: 650m
                          -Height: 220m

Crew: 250-750

Powerplant:

2x mark II Naquadriah generators
                          3x mark II naquadah generators (for emergency)
                          5x mark I naquadah generators for back up power

Engines:
                          -twin asgard hyper drives
                          -Four large tauri designed ion drives
                          -Six medium tauri designed ion drives
                          -Anti-gravity wave generators

Support craft:
                          hanger 1 - 2 Hades class, 4 F302s
                          hanger 2 - 2 hades class, 4 F302s
                          (the hades is page 50 i think)

Weapons:
                          - 32 rail guns placed for full defensive fire coverage
                          - 14 heavy 500mm coil guns (5 accross the bow, 2 over each hanger, 2 at the front and the rest placed for full fire coverage)
                          - 2 vertical launch missile tubes with 10-12 mark IIIs or mark VIIIs each
                          -2 forward missile launchers loaded with 2 mark IX each
                          - 55 surface to air missiles for ground support

Defenses:
                          - 6m thick naquadah/trinium armour plating
                          - Asgard designed shields
                          - Heavy internal bulk head blast doors to lessen the impact of direct weapon hits

Other tech:
                          -Asgard sensor tech
                          - Asgard sensors
                          -ancient rings
                          - New tauri life support system allows larger crews

Following the stargate program going public the citezens of earth became deeply unsettled with the increasing danger from hostile alien races. As result of this the united earth governments decided that a new battle-ship should be developed to counter the threats against humanity and with the exsistance of the stargate now known building such a ship became far easier...

the result was the Cerberus the largest and most powerful ship in the tauri fleet, using new naquadriah generaters it's shields can last twice as long as a deadalus class and it carries a much heavier arnament. The Cerberus was not just built to furfil the role of battle ship is also serves a deep space carrier able to carry hundreds of troups and supplys to other planets. This is made possible by the new life support system on the ship allowing it to carry 3 times as many men as before...

It's arnament also includes many surface to air missils of a variety of yields to offer ground support, this is especially useful during the ground campains against the Ori...

Last edited by Buba uognarf; 12 September 2006, 09:54 AM.
                          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Thats cool design buba, the model needs work though, not exactly how i thought it would look tbh...to give a progress report on the Leviathon ill show you a few new shots:
                            Spoiler:

They are in the fleet thread too but why not here as well.
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                              Thats cool design buba, the model needs work though, not exactly how i thought it would look tbh...to give a progress report on the Leviathon ill show you a few new shots:
                              Spoiler:

They are in the fleet thread too but why not here as well.
                              That ships cool. I like it a lot. Whats the blue thing at the front of it? Oh, and are you gonna upload this version of 3d warehouse?

Comment

Its the first Asgard Power source our ships have ever used, its an old Ion generator similar to those used on the Beliskner, its at the front and feeds backwards through the ship to the hyperdrive fins at the back, while feeding through the ship in this manner may seem odd it actually mkes alot of sense because you can have one main power conduit and everything else plug in through terminals, rather that having 1 power source and everything linked in to it directly ( like with Naquadah generators). The side gangways are for maintanence but also contain the conduits that power the main artillary energy weapons directly (the take up alot of power)...
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X