Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you the U.S.S Valor is a fully load assalut ship. My favorit part has to be the back half

Comment

wow i havnt been here in a while and now i come bakc and everyone is 3d modeling and its all realy good stuff! i gotta get back in to this ship designing stuf

Comment

well if your going to do 3d modeling i sugest using google's program its the easeist to use

Comment

i might give it a go but for now im gunna stick to blender as i already know the basics of it.

Comment

Here is my new Nautilus destroyer class its about 2 times bigger then an Alkesh
            Enjoy

Comment

Spoiler:

Weird ship I made. Started out as a doodle..which is why it's so small. Belongs to some race I came up with. Looks very..strange.

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD
                Spoiler:

Weird ship I made. Started out as a doodle..which is why it's so small. Belongs to some race I came up with. Looks very..strange.
                When it comes to ship designs for other races, weird is good. I wouldn't want a races ship looking like ours.

But it looks good, it actually reminds me of a Asgard Ship. Like if we reverse-engineered Thor's Hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aroura-Gate
                  Here is my new Nautilus destroyer class its about 2 times bigger then an Alkesh
                  Enjoy

Awesome, send 3 of these along with the Deaddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagaiden
                    When it comes to ship designs for other races, weird is good. I wouldn't want a races ship looking like ours.

But it looks good, it actually reminds me of a Asgard Ship. Like if we reverse-engineered Thor's Hammer.
                    It's meant to look somewhat like the Beliskner. The storyline I made for the race it belongs to has them connected to the Asgard. I'm probably gonna try and make it in google sketch if I get the time. Anyway..edited version..
                    Spoiler:

Last edited by ZakeD; 08 September 2006, 08:20 PM.

Comment

following the destruction of anubis' flagship the raf wondered whether there was any remanants of his flagship, 8 months after beginning searching they came across a smaller incomplete prototype. They outfitted it with a n alkeshes engines and brought back to earth to be upgraded at a secret torchwood institute in the wilds of wales.
                      2 years later it has been completed, its a heavy cruiser desgined combat with the wraith and the lucian alliance.
                      codenamed by the raf as the raptor project this is the gr- L45 bounty, of the raptor class, it is likely it will be the only ship of the class possesing soem of the advance ments that anubis boracht when he semi de ascended. however the modifications were-

an asguard hyper drive as seen on the unerneath
                      new advance ion drive developed with the hebridans