X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZakeD
    Uh..let's see..

About 15 meters long, 4.5 wide, 4 meters high.

And the armament..well..you can pretty much tell from the ship. .50 cal machine guns, that vulcan cannon thinger, and those weird missile launcher things on the sides. I don't really know much about guns and stuff though..so it's probably really innacurate. I wasn't really planning on keeping this..but I could make better specs tomorrow I guess.
    The gun under the nose would be the M61 Vulcan and the two guns on each side would be the M2HB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fisher
      The gun under the nose would be the M61 Vulcan and the two guns on each side would be the M2HB.
      Yep.. M3 variant of the M2HB. What I meant when I said It was probably really inaccurate was I didn't know if I mounted them correctly.

Comment

Well here is my ship:

It is about 100 meters long and is shaped like RDA's head. It is feuled by Sci-Fi exec's bodies that have been killed by a pissed of SG-1. It's weapons are guns that shoot different seasons of SG-1 at their foes, causing immediate destrction before going into stores and making a killing in money.
        http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
          Well here is my ship:

It is about 100 meters long and is shaped like RDA's head. It is feuled by Sci-Fi exec's bodies that have been killed by a pissed of SG-1. It's weapons are guns that shoot different seasons of SG-1 at their foes, causing immediate destrction before going into stores and making a killing in money.
          It would be unstoppable...how do you like that ori
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

The Eagle class ship can be considered a friget

Comment

Really? That's cool. Has Andrew J. Talon been in here?

Comment

??? what

Comment

Has anybody designed a tender? If so, what page is it on?

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD
                    Uh..let's see..

About 15 meters long, 4.5 wide, 4 meters high.

And the armament..well..you can pretty much tell from the ship. .50 cal machine guns, that vulcan cannon thinger, and those weird missile launcher things on the sides. I don't really know much about guns and stuff though..so it's probably really innacurate. I wasn't really planning on keeping this..but I could make better specs tomorrow I guess.

i beleive just vulcan cannons will do(one of 2 of them), .50 cals wouldnt be very effective seeing as it'd take a bit of room for their ammo, vulcan cannons or mini rail guns should be okay=) then how about a missile launching system like f/a 22s or f35b's?(if you dont know what they are, they are bays located under the fighter, the bay doors open and missiles fly out....(this would eliminate the side from being missiles to being storage compartments maybe) and if this is supposed to be like a Tauri version of a PJ then i suggest no missiles at all, just 2 vulcan cannons or mini rail guns...possibly to "felgar" cannons

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Hmm...nice.
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

AJT hasn't been here in a while.

As for that gateship, I'll probably just taked the .50 cals off. I'm not really worried about it. Didn't like it that much.

Anyway..edited Columbia. Changed the guns and gave it a more prometheus like bridge. Not sure if I like it though. >>
                        http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...columbia55.png

And here's the old one:
                        http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...bia55444-1.png

Comment

I think it needs a more deadlus like bridge

Comment

if this is a DSC the current bridge looks good, like a command tower or w.e on aircraft carriers

now, the fights bays seem a little bulky, unless you are thinking like 3 or 4 302s stacked on top of each other(i guess a reference would be the n-1 starfighter bays in star wars episode 1, or the jumper bay kinda) then it'd actually provide quite a good ammount of fighters...say...80-100?

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Originally posted by mburrows
                              if this is a DSC the current bridge looks good, like a command tower or w.e on aircraft carriers

now, the fights bays seem a little bulky, unless you are thinking like 3 or 4 302s stacked on top of each other(i guess a reference would be the n-1 starfighter bays in star wars episode 1, or the jumper bay kinda) then it'd actually provide quite a good ammount of fighters...say...80-100?
                              Yeah, the bays are supposed to be similar to that. It has a lot of aircraft. About 50 figs, 15 utility craft, and 5 cargo ships. What I was asking was which command tower looked better. I liked the old one, but it didn't look very much like the one on the prom, and the windows were..well..enormouse.

Comment

The Alliance Class Warship
                                Race: Asgard, Tau'ri, Tok'ra, Tollen, Nox, anyone else thats cool.

Length: 2 miles

Appearence: Baliskner, except the front is a crescent shape instead of hexagonal, the back looks cooler, it has four curved spikes halfway up with four secondary reactors

Power: Big mack off fusion rector, four smaller secondary reactors

Main Weapon: Zero Point Cannon contained in front crescent, powered by four secondary reactors

Other weapons: Tollen ion cannon (they are still hard even if they dont phase), Super-uber-souped up tauri nukes, Vents to vent fusion plasma if gliders start swarming around

Crew: Lots, mixed races

Shields: Asgard shields, also Nox cloaking

Hyperdrive: Asgard. Also has ability to create a temporary wormhole to another point in space, like a stargate but bigger.

Sublight engines: Tachyon-ion engines (think asgard but faster)

Hull: Reinforced trinium, replicator type things made of trinium wander round the hull and patch up any holes with themselves.

Misc: name- The Alliance class You are really screwed now.
                                Control panels-ATA
                                When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
                                The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
                                Spoiler:
                                MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
                                Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
                                MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
                                Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
                                AND
                                MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
                                Me: Times it by that really big number!
                                MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
                                Me: How should i know?
                                MBA: Its on the board
                                Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

Working...
                                X