X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks fine.

Comment

Yeah, I posted a supply ship a few months back. (My first ship design actually). I'm planning on doing a complete redesign of it soon in conjunction with my Planetary Assault Ship redesign.

I think its back on page 15 or so.

Comment

so my battle group constices of 1 Valor class, 2 Deadleus classes A & B type, 20 Eagle classes and any body want to add some ships of their own. also could some body if they have free time make a 3d modelf the valor please thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Aroura-Gate
          Railguns today these large generayors to creat enough power to power the magnets of the gun and i though it looked cool
          Look into just about any of the Rail Gun threads on here to see how a Rail Gun actually works. That, or just look on Wikipedia.
          This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22.../afgi33115.png

My new gateship thinger. I'll make specs and stuff later.

Comment

mabey add some retractable wings

Comment

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...9/0f993163.png

Made a front view and an some modifications. Also added an image of Mitchell for comparison. What's sad is the picture of Mitchell is better than the gateship, which totally sucks. >>
                Last edited by ZakeD; 24 August 2006, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD
                  http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...9/0f993163.png

Made a front view and an some modifications. Also added an image of Mitchell for comparison. What's sad is the picture of Mitchell is better than the gateship, which totally sucks. >>
                  It just needs some shading and you could put it into a b level game.

Comment

Shading? o_o

Comment

To make it look cartoony. You know make it look like it belongs in the same picture as the sprite head you put in there.

Edit: But it is a cool looking ship. Do you have any specs for it yet? Goodnight!

Comment

Uh..let's see..

About 15 meters long, 4.5 wide, 4 meters high.

And the armament..well..you can pretty much tell from the ship. .50 cal machine guns, that vulcan cannon thinger, and those weird missile launcher things on the sides. I don't really know much about guns and stuff though..so it's probably really innacurate. I wasn't really planning on keeping this..but I could make better specs tomorrow I guess.

Comment

wewt, 75 pages

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

I have An Idea for a Multi purpose ship

It would be called the Sputnik class ship
                            It would be 400 meters long
                            150 meters tall
                            and as thick as the Deadulas(sp?)

It would have 12 missle silos
                            18 rail guns
                            4 Felger lasers
                            2 gatebusters

room for 24 fighters and 4 ships the size of the space shuttle
                            multiple escape pods

Advanced Earth sensor tech with Asgard Sensors
                            Rings and Asgard transporters