Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very well, I hereby retract the over the top technology.

Comment

yea if you loose that tech its belivable. it would be belivable if it was for about 20 years time but not now. so i depends what sort of times you want ur ship to be set in.

Comment

mind if i take a bash?

Name: Oneils Anvil
        Race: Tauri-Asgard Allience
        Class: T-A-A Warship: TAW-1

Hull: Carbon(Diamond??) -Trinium - Titanium, Naquadah armour plating

Propulsion:
        *Ion propulsion thrusters,
        * Inertial/gravition mobility drive,
        *Alteran- Asgard dual hyperdrive system ( asgard inter-galactic, alteran inter-steller)

Power:
        *Single Asgard neutrino ion generator

Defence:
        *Asgard bubble shield
        *11 100mm Point defence rail guns
        *point defence AA implacements

Offencive:
        * Asgard energy canon system - 10 "ripple effect" cannons within twin rotating turret housings
        *4 primary forward 500mm Rail gun, Naquadriah tripped Trinum shot
        * 1 alteran laser weapon ( lance/satalite weapon)

Support craft:
        2x Hangers - 24 Next generation fighter craft. also able to service and dock PJ's, death gliders and up for 6 cargo ships or 1 alkesh each (when empty of other craft)

Other systems:
        *Computers - alteran, upgraded Tauri (fully crystel based), Asgard
        *Beaming technology
        *Asgard scanners
        *Alteran type medical bay ( atlantis style )
        ( all the usual bits and bobs)

*****craft history and description to come********

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...0&d=1149630841
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
          mind if i take a bash?

Name: Oneils Anvil
          Race: Tauri-Asgard Allience
          Class: T-A-A Warship: TAW-1

Hull: Carbon(Diamond??) -Trinium - Titanium, Naquadah armour plating

Propulsion:
          *Ion propulsion thrusters,
          * Inertial/gravition mobility drive,
          *Alteran- Asgard dual hyperdrive system ( asgard inter-galactic, alteran inter-steller)

Defence:
          *Asgard bubble shield
          *11 100mm Point defence rail guns
          *point defence AA implacements

Offencive:
          * Asgard energy canon system - 10 "ripple effect" cannons within twin rotating turret housings
          *4 primary forward 500mm Rail gun, Naquadriah tripped Trinum shot
          * 1 alteran laser weapon ( lance/satalite weapon)

Support craft:
          2x Hangers - 24 Next generation fighter craft. also able to service and dock PJ's, death gliders and up for 6 cargo ships or 1 alkesh each (when empty of other craft)

Other systems:
          *Computers - alteran, upgraded Tauri (fully crystel based), Asgard
          *Beaming technology
          *Asgard scanners
          *Alteran type medical bay ( atlantis style )
          ( all the usual bits and bobs)

*****craft history and description to come********

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...0&d=1149630841
          You know, if it's not too succinct for you, you could just call it Atlantis. JK.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

there are like 3 peices of alteran tech on there...! a laser cannon, a hyperdrive modification, and medical equipment...PJ can dock their, there isnt any on board...
            Id call it more Valhalla than Atlantis
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

there are like 3 peices of alteran tech on there...! a laser cannon, a hyperdrive modification, and medical equipment...PJ can dock their, there isnt any on board...
              Id call it more Valhalla than Atlantis
              Teeny weeny joke dude. Yeah, your right, my fanwank ship is probably most like atlantis.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

im not going to deny, its a tad fanwank, but i think my ship is realisticly fanwank for that design...that is a very futurisic design, beutiful but in need of a slightly fanwank spec to go with it
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

im not going to deny, its a tad fanwank, but i think my ship is realisticly fanwank for that design...that is a very futurisic design, beutiful but in need of a slightly fanwank spec to go with it

Do you have a design of your Oneils Anvil, Immhotep?

Comment

read up...
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

read up...
                      o ya , i've seen tht b4. tht does look more realisatic to be in SG-1 as the BC-305 and the other ships i've seen.

Comment

This is the Habor Landing Craft for Armor and Personal for first response landing
                        Last edited by Aroura-Gate; 13 July 2006, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I think the whole sea craft thing is a bit obsolete seen as we now have flying vessels to do that. No offense but we dont really need ANY sort of landing craft anymore due to Asgard Beaming Tech.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                          Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                          the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                          Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                          The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

The thing is if we can land as many troops as posable at one time to over whelim the enemy it could be used in a full on assult if the gate is lost which would be highly likely, this craft opens up a whole new level of tactical advantage.

Comment

I like the design though a bit mixed on its purpose due to the Asgard transporter beams as Harekin mentioned. Though I suppose if the enemy is using jamming technology that prevented transport then it would be useful but because of transporter tech I really don't see much use for these beyond providing some support for ground forces after they disembarked, should they possess any weapons.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I understand that we have transporter tech but the ori have massiave ships and there must be a limit to how much we can transport at one and this ship can be used as a multi puropes platform

Comment

Working...
                                X