• Show
Clear All

its called a ship like apofises supership only the size of a planet
    it has ancent sheilds and drones
    ori beams
    asgard weponds
    asgard hyperdrive
    zmps about 5
    3 expirimental working ancent power divice that draws power from this universe
    idk oneal class hull
    lots of other stuff
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
      ori beams
      asgard weponds
      asgard hyperdrive
      zmps about 5
      idk oneal class hull
      lots of other stuff
      *eyes widen, start to bleed* Sorry, but pselilng & grmamra? I suppose you didn't think about balance for that, did you?
      As for the small crew for Enigma: You would only use about four people to handle the UCAV's, acting as squad leaders. This escapes one of the pitfalls of modern robotics: for a robot to be truly useful, it must be able to think for itself. With human squad leaders, robots can follow them, give them cover, simultaneously deploy ordanance, and go kamikaze if neccessary. If the human pilot's craft gets fragged, then they take control of another UCAV and resume the mission with a one second time delay. In this respawn time, the others in the squadron move to cover the next UCAV in line.
      Additional Enigma detail: the tubes used by other Tau'ri ships to launch missiles are used for the UCAV's, like BSG. And I'm bumping up the number of UCAV's carried to 40, so there would be 8 pilots. And the crew is 40. now?
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

What about using a neural interface for controlling the UCAVs?

You could let the AIs fly when it is convenient, but then take direct control of them when it isn't.

Comment

that damages after a while and its WAY OUT OF OUR SCIENCE!!!
          ------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Spudster
            that damages after a while and its WAY OUT OF OUR SCIENCE!!!
            The SGC has Galaran memory device technology and Goa'uld/Tok'ra memory technology. And remember the Foxtrot Alpha (or something like that) Simulation that Teal'c got stuck in?

'Way out of our science' huh? And intergalactic spaceships aren't?

Comment

nueral interface is baaaad ****.
              ------------------------------

Comment

ori beams
                asgard weponds
                asgard hyperdrive
                zmps about 5
                idk oneal class hull
                lots of other stuff
                FANWANK!!!!!!!!

look dude, read the first page, no deathstar bull****(or better), think realistic! i meen, 50-60 years from now, alright, but now 200 or sumtin!ancients are gone, it wont be possible until we get higher then their level of tech, please consider things like time period, what has happened, state of the galaxy, etc etc etc

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

I agree with you Mburrows this ship is toatally out there. I'm not sure the Ancients could even build this ship because they could not get the power device in the episode Trinity to work either. As for te size, us old humans would not build something tat big any way even if we had the technology. Our style of combat if we ever reach this level would be to build smaller ships that cost less and can still kick someserious but. It would proabably cost less and be more effecienct to build 500 Argos than one of theseif we ever in the Stargate universe got the ability to build this "Planet Ship"

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley
                    I agree with you Mburrows this ship is toatally out there. I'm not sure the Ancients could even build this ship because they could not get the power device in the episode Trinity to work either. As for te size, us old humans would not build something tat big any way even if we had the technology. Our style of combat if we ever reach this level would be to build smaller ships that cost less and can still kick someserious but. It would proabably cost less and be more effecienct to build 500 Argos than one of theseif we ever in the Stargate universe got the ability to build this "Planet Ship"
                    Yeah, and you don't really move planet sized ships. If you could move them as easily as you can other ships, then it woudn't need weapons. You could just hit stuff with it.
                    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                    Caboose: They could be worse?
                    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Hmmm ... compare this from the OP:

Originally posted by Publius Aemilius Aper
                      I don't want to see anything like this:

"My ship will be 10km long. It can carry 300 Death Stars in it's hangar(or 3 Billion f302s and 500 000 jumpers). It's equiped with 4 million Trinity cannons and 5 Gazillion drones. It's powered by 500 ZPM;s and 5 black holes and 1 Hamster in a threadwheel. It's captained by Captains Kirk,Picard, JAneway, Sisko, Archer, Hunt and Keys. It is also captained by Vin Diesel. It has two A.I.'s-Romie(from Andromeda) and Cortana.
                      It also carries 1 million Spartan II super soldiers, 3 million tanks and 11Billion nukes. It's shields can withstand the combined force of 10 supernovas every second. It's hyperdrive allows it to get to Atlantis from Earth in exactly 0.00004 nanoseconds. ANd naturally it's main weapon can destroy the UNiverse. "

Please in the name of all that is holy,logical and scientific-don't post things like that!I've seen way too many.

ALso I'm thinking more about ships in the near future than say 30 years from now.
                      with this:

ori beams
                      asgard weponds
                      asgard hyperdrive
                      zmps about 5
                      idk oneal class hull
                      lots of other stuff
                      *sigh*

Comment

lol, already talking about it

anywho, im trying to think of a fighter/transport like the pubblejumpers, when i know what it is gonna have, ill post it

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

How about this one for Atlantis:

'SkyEcho' Dropship

Dimensions:
                          Length: ~45m
                          Width: ~30m
                          Height: ~15m

Capacity:
                          1 pilot, 1 copilot
                          16 troops

Armaments and Equipment:
                          1 chin-mounted modified reverse-engineered Wraith culling beam
                          2 wing-mounted antipersonel stunner pulse weapons
                          2 optional wing-mounted antivehicle/antiaircraft unguided rocket pods

The 'SkyEcho' is VTOL capable and can hover for extended periods of time. 'SkyEchos' can reach quite high cruising speeds but can only manoeuvre at low speed.

The 'SkyEcho' transport has an internal troop bay that also incorporates a dematerialiser. To deploy personnel or cargo the 'SkyEcho' can dematerialise everything in the troop bay and then use the culling beam to transfer it to the surface. The culling beam can also be used to pick up personnel and cargo off the surface, and has been used on some occasions as an offensive weapon, sweeping enemies off the battlefield. The culling beam is very power-intensive however, and so is not excessively used.

The 'SkyEcho' can also use it's culling beam to beam a matter stream directly into a stargate's event horizon. The personnel will then rematerialise at the other end as if they had simply stepped through the stargate. The 'SkyEcho' often uses this ability to transport troops back to base through space-based gates. It proves very useful when under attack.

A reverse stunner-pulse weapon is mounted on each wing. The technology was reverse-engineered from Wraith stunners. It fires a pulse of energy that disrupts the nervous systems of the life forms that it hits. It can also catch enemies that are standing close to the target in the stunner pulse too.

Against arial or armoured targets the 'SkyEcho' can carry an optional rocket pod on each wing. These carry 16 rockets per pod. The rockets are fast but unguided and notoriously ineffective against the agile Wraith darts.

The 'SkyEcho's' lack of suitable weapons for use against arial targets has led to many being shot down by enemy fighters, and 'SkyEcho' pilots have learned to keep a low profile and avoid confrontation with enemies that posess air support.

For atmospheric flight, the 'SkyEcho' uses quiet and stealthy 'resonant wave thrusters' that displace air using induced vibrations that are rapidly absorbed by the air to produce net motion.

For flight in environments that lack an atmosphere, 'SkyEchos' use plasma drives. These are far more power-consuming than the standard thrusters and so 'SkyEchos' can only perform for a limited time in space.

'SkyEchos' are powered by a minature hydrogen-fuelled fusion reactor. They are not powered by a naquadah generator due to the scarcity of naquadah in the Pegausus Galaxy.

'SkyEchos' doesn't carry a hyperdrive due to power, size and resource constraints, but is equiped with a prototype 'gatejump drive', developed at Atlantis, that allows it to 'piggyback' on an outgoing wormhole if it is in the vicinity of an active stargate. It can dissapear in a flash of light and reappear in the vicinity of the gate at the other side.

The 'SkyEcho' also posesses a DHD

Comment

i like, but take out the whole wraith culling beam and instead have a back hatch and ropes

and take the stunners out, put in either small railguns or like small gattling guns(gattling guns would be more useful to take out troops, especially wraith, imagine a nice lil army of wraith, then a squadron of these guys come in guns 'a' blazin...hahaha

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Originally posted by jinntann
                              me make a good ship you see

=======\=====/==
                              -|--------\---------\----/==
                              \ |======|----|=
                              / |======|----|=
                              -|--------/----------/---\==
                              =======/====\==

Commander class frigate
                              Role: Patrol and support
                              Technology:Tau'ri/Lantean
                              Hull:Trinium/Naquadeh
                              Dimensions:Length-400 meters
                              Width-100 meters
                              Height-90 meters
                              Crew:50 crewmembers, up to 200 troops
                              Power:5 Mark 3 Naquedah Generators
                              Engine:2 ion engines, one Asgard hyperdrive
                              Inertial Dampners
                              Weapons:2 Heavy forward firing ship-to-ship Railguns
                              32 rapid light anti-fighter turrets(2000 rounds)
                              2 shiva nuclear missiles
                              8 missile pods(8 naqudah packed missiles to a pod)
                              4 light ion cannons(for small vessels)
                              2 open bays(Labratory, troop quaters, prison cell, etc....)
                              4 fighter bays(2 F-302 to a bay)
                              1 open bay(cargo ships, civilian vessels)
                              Sheilding:Asgard sheilds, back up goauld shielding
                              Other:Lantian sensors, and cloak system
                              2 Shiva Nuclear warheads yeah...rip off Halo why don't you lol. Other than that it seems alright-maybe u should re-class it to a destroyer though because it seems a little heavy handed for a frigate.

Otherwise, good stuff.
                              Semper Vigilans!

Play www.stargatewars.com
                              +
                              Join the Adeptus Astartes

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist
                                Hmmm ... compare this from the OP:

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Publius Aemilius Aper
                                I don't want to see anything like this:

"My ship will be 10km long. It can carry 300 Death Stars in it's hangar(or 3 Billion f302s and 500 000 jumpers). It's equiped with 4 million Trinity cannons and 5 Gazillion drones. It's powered by 500 ZPM;s and 5 black holes and 1 Hamster in a threadwheel. It's captained by Captains Kirk,Picard, JAneway, Sisko, Archer, Hunt and Keys. It is also captained by Vin Diesel. It has two A.I.'s-Romie(from Andromeda) and Cortana.
                                It also carries 1 million Spartan II super soldiers, 3 million tanks and 11Billion nukes. It's shields can withstand the combined force of 10 supernovas every second. It's hyperdrive allows it to get to Atlantis from Earth in exactly 0.00004 nanoseconds. ANd naturally it's main weapon can destroy the UNiverse. "

Please in the name of all that is holy,logical and scientific-don't post things like that!I've seen way too many.

ALso I'm thinking more about ships in the near future than say 30 years from now.

with this:

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by jhkplaya888
                                ori beams
                                asgard weponds
                                asgard hyperdrive
                                zmps about 5
                                idk oneal class hull
                                lots of other stuff

*sigh*
                                I'm glad someone read my opening post-jhkplaya888 obviously didnt bother. Seriously wtf-that's not even funny. Green for Wraith scientist though-great summary of what we're all thinking.
                                Semper Vigilans!

Play www.stargatewars.com
                                +
                                Join the Adeptus Astartes

Comment

Working...
                                X