• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx View Post

Puddlejumper 2.0
    Interior Update

Messed around with the lighting abit and added more interior detail
    also installed the rear and front seats.

Enjoy!

Totally greenable Alx, nice
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

thanks Ray m8!
      but ya missed the newest one http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=10545
      where the interior is almost finished
      thanks for the green tho

Comment

250M or 225M?

---------------

Stats-
        Length - 160M
        Width - 100M
        Height- Erm......

6 - F-302s

thinking around 60-70 crew,
        4 - Ion Drive Thrusters
        Asgard-
        - Hyper Drive
        - Shields
        Long & short range
        Communications
        Sensors

Placement of the F-302s on the top of the ship is to highlight where they stand in the flight deck.

The role of the ship would be to provide an additional flight of F-302s without taking up the time of a DSC-304.

I may do a slight modification of this once i'm done that'll turn this into a small outpost, but i'm not sure yet if i won't build an outpost from scratch

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          250M or 225M?

Definitely the 250 Doc

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
            Definitely the 250 Doc
            I concur.
            sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Have to admit i think the 225M looks better than the 250M.... maybe if i make the head bigger.....*Thinks*

Comment

I agree with Mr OZ 250 has my vote, however a compromise, making it 235-245 might help get rid of the elongated feel of the 250... either way it looks good m8!

Comment

One question Doc, as I may have missed it before, what is the purpose of the iddybiddy hangars above the main ones?

Comment

i think they are jumper bays.... am i right Doc?

Comment

As Alx said before i could press the reply button.....Jumper hangers. one jumper per hanger

What i'll look at next time i get 3D time, is to make it 235M, but make the head a bit sleeker and longer...

Comment

As Alx said before i could press the reply button.....Jumper hangers. one jumper per hanger

What i'll look at next time i get 3D time, is to make it 235M, but make the head a bit sleeker and longer...
                        Ah yes I did miss that, cool idea, frees up your main hangar a treat, I like the idea

Comment

LOL i seem to be beating you to your posts latly ill ease up and let you answer them yourself from now on
                          and 235 with a sleeker nose sounds good to me

Comment

Just a thought, people here should start writing tutorials. Just a thought...
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                              Just a thought, people here should start writing tutorials. Just a thought...
                              Now there is an excellent idea. A step by step guide to Sketchup would be great, for those who don't simply have the time to go through the whole process

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                                Now there is an excellent idea. A step by step guide to Sketchup would be great, for those who don't simply have the time to go through the whole process
                                I'm full of great ideas.

Besides, there are some techniques that I would love to adapt to my ships.
                                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                                X