X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx View Post
    yes it was def ahead of my time but i have seen it while browsing around

so organic? what kind of ship is it? and by modeler i asume you mean LW?
    Yeah, I think its just going to be a random wraith ship or another races ship
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
      Yeah, I think its just going to be a random wraith ship or another races ship
      ah sounds kewl! i wish thee luck

update, damned windows took forever to get on there i also swpped some old greebles for new ones.

Comment

spaaaam!

made and added the big guns also made another greeble or two and i lit up some surfaces.

Comment

soo gunna be a pain to texture lol

Comment

Originally posted by colbmista View Post
            soo gunna be a pain to texture lol
            t isnt actually gonna be that complicated for me as most greebles are made of 4 parts (4sides) which in turn are clones of eachother so if i say texture 1 greeble i texture all of them at the same time the whole mesh is built like this to make my life easier come texturing so all i have to do is texture 1/4th of the mesh and the rest will follow automaticly.

think of it like this the small guns currently on the mesh are al clones of eachother so if i texture 1 of them the others will be textured exactly the same

Comment

heres a shot of my hangar bays starboard side

for those who dont see it at first i added a 6 jumper jumper bay to the underside of the bridge deck section. there is one on both sides.
              sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

I like the idea of the Jumper bay there.... but it's too small IMHO.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                  heres a shot of my hangar bays starboard side

for those who dont see it at first i added a 6 jumper jumper bay to the underside of the bridge deck section. there is one on both sides.
                  nicly done mark and nicly lit interior hangar

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                  I like the idea of the Jumper bay there.... but it's too small IMHO.
                  im inclined to agree.

Update.
                  redid a few greebles and gained some realism in the process.

Comment

the bay is 170 ft long and is 40 ft wide it is not meant for normal use but for emergencies like escape pods and the like. and i cant make it too big as it has to fit under the wing section.

I DO ADMIT IT DOES LOOK SMALL ILL POST AN UPCLOSE SHOT OF IT LATER
                    Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 14 April 2010, 09:55 AM.
                    sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Update on the Thor.

Also got a bit of bad news.... the only computer in the house capable of doing 3D work... has thrown a major hissy fit and may need to be wiped and everything re-installed

Comment

nice progress Rob

update on my Tauri heavy gunship for the challenge, more pics on LS-A
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks... Love that shot, wouldn't like to be on the receiving side of that.....

Comment

Rob, mind if I add you on facebook...seen your profile from when you were added on Bob's.

sigpic

Comment

Go ahead

Comment

OK guys. First off, I'd like to thank everyone immensely for their contributing to developing Furling space vessels to use in my Furling-centered fanfic.

I'm next off trying to create a mental image of the Furling capitol city. Unlike the Nox Floating City and the Ancients' Atlantis, this city will have many seperate buildings rather than one whole mass of fused-together building structures to form a varyingly-shaped one-piece megacity.

Anyone wanna help me tackle this conceptual project?
                                If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                                [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Working...
                                X