X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    AAAH!

blender now renders the scene, then stretches it along the y axis, making it look horrible!

i have NO idea how to shut it off. i tried EVERYTHING
    In the render panel there are format options where you can set the size of the image (800x600 is the default setting) and underneath that are the aspect ration options.. Usually these are set to AspX 100.0 and AspY 100.0, which is the default setting for a PC monitor... Is it possible one of these settings has been changed?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
      indeed it is! i almost considder myself an SU Master now

heres some prgress on the suit/exoskeleton
      Spoiler:
      Absolute awesomeness
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

ALX, in Blender you can build armatures: essentially, a skeleton which will allow easy animation of your suit

Comment

ok, well in LW witch is my animation app i can rig the mesh with bones and make it move going thru the tutorials now so should have a render of it moving soon

Comment

hey guys, you do a great job with your ship-modells from stargate!!
            i´m amazed you build the textures,animations and details of each ship and i have one question to you: are you so kind to borrow the modell of one ship to qualified members of the egosoft forum? they work on a Stargate Mod for X3 Terran Conflict and you could complete it with your great work, that would be very fantastic, also for all the stargate fans there!
            greetings, daniel_2010

Comment

ah, right, so lW essentially adds the tools i have to Sketchup.

mm... certainly increases the power of SU.

solved my render problem. i copied all ship pieces to a new blender file.

i believe it is an error within blender itself. i clicked HD, then changed to "normal" , and then the error occured. then i clicked HD again but it never returned to the normal way of rendering

Comment

indeed But Lightwave is far more powefull then both blender and SU i could make the meshes in LW too but im more familiar with SU so i export the mesh to lightwave and set it up there instead. works quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  ah, right, so lW essentially adds the tools i have to Sketchup.

mm... certainly increases the power of SU.

solved my render problem. i copied all ship pieces to a new blender file.

i believe it is an error within blender itself. i clicked HD, then changed to "normal" , and then the error occured. then i clicked HD again but it never returned to the normal way of rendering
                  It's the aspect ratio settings... changing the preset settings to HD and then to default changed the aspect ratio from X100 x Y100 so the render will be stretched along either the X or Y axis (depending on which one has the higher value)

Comment

stealth test

Comment

NEW STUFF NEW STUFF NEW STUUUUFFF!!!!!

jaffa warship.

updated 2 of the pics.(instead of Double posting)

Brief Description:

Height 300ft
                      Length 1130ft
                      Width 680ft

Type: Light Missile Cruiser
                      Class: Arik tre'ac te kek (We do not surrender, even in death)

Armaments: 8 Nao'Nak Cannons
                      36 MK. V. Naquadah Enhanced Warheads
                      1 Flight of Tauri Modified Design Death Gliders
                      Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 15 December 2009, 05:21 PM.
                      sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

my first character rig
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpm6-M6Ow6U

Comment

Hi everybody, it's been a while since i last checked in here! took a quick look around, and i'm really impressed by most of the stuff!

anyway, had a slow afternoon, so i here's a quick render of a new WIP, about 20 minutes in
                          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by IMDB
                          Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                          Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                            Hi everybody, it's been a while since i last checked in here! took a quick look around, and i'm really impressed by most of the stuff!

anyway, had a slow afternoon, so i here's a quick render of a new WIP, about 20 minutes in
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Nice to see you back flo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                              Nice to see you back flo
                              nice to hear
                              had a look at your athena and new tau'ri vessel. looks really good!
                              sigpic

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by IMDB
                              Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                              Hehe

Comment

cheers!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X