Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update on what i've been working on this week to keep my mind off the BAD cold my sister brought home from a sleepover

First up is a small Cargo ship (not my long running Churchill design) devised out of the Enyalius mesh. Same general dimensions, but with the crew quarters pushed further back in the hull to accommodate the cargo bay.

Next up is the larger Enyalius...(considering calling it 'Ares' or something Celtic). Not really got much for this atm.... but it's probably gonna fall under 'BattleCruiser'

Finally... my current Wallpaper consisting of all of the 'British fleet' i've created

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

i am working on my very own version of a pegasus gate. the ENTIRE dialling process is complete, and i expect to animate it tomorrow. why tomorrow?

it's a whopping EIGHT HUNDRED frames long. the EH forming will take BY FAR the most time, perhaps up to one minute per frame.

the way it dials is different: there are 36 translucent panels. the first light activates, rotates 360 degrees, then stays lit. that's the first chevron.

then, 40 degrees rotated from here, another light activates at that point, turns clockwise, then after 360 degrees, it stops and stays lit.

in the end, all 7 lights stay lit and motionless, and then the gate activates for a few seconds.

as said, i'm working out the alignments today, and tomorrow, before i go to school, i put it to render

Comment

Alx's preliminary work ups on my F307B, take flight

Spoiler:

And the C403 Titan

Comparison between Titan and AC401 Tornado

My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

More trek.
          Civilasation Class starship.

Comment

They're are some good aspect here. I'll have to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
              They're are some good aspect here. I'll have to see more.
              here is more
              still very much a wip and this is just a nacelle and texture test

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                here is more
                Spoiler:
                Very nice Trek ship, does it have a name?

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Done a bit more work on the Midget-Class ship....

Added a pair of radar domes on the top, twin rails along the side (purpose unknown atm), rejigged the Hyper Drive exhaust for more details, added some identification.... and a new Point Defence rail-gun i whipped up...

the idea is with the ID is that each Midget-Class ship will be known as 'Midget-XXX' rather than giving each one a separate name

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                    Done a bit more work on the Midget-Class ship....

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/725...tmerge2.th.jpg

Added a pair of radar domes on the top, twin rails along the side (purpose unknown atm), rejigged the Hyper Drive exhaust for more details, added some identification.... and a new Point Defence rail-gun i whipped up...

the idea is with the ID is that each Midget-Class ship will be known as 'Midget-XXX' rather than giving each one a separate name
                    It is befitting it's name, looks a bit like a deep sea research sub

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                      here is more
                      I would scrap the Sovereign influencing completely.
                      Not just because it's over overly done in fan projects.
                      The most note worthy feature on this ship is the Excellsior-esque nacelles. Not because it's Excelsior like (which I admire) but because you have a really unique design and it doesn't really fit the Sovereign.

Comment

i like the sovereign myself so im sticking with it.

on another note

Comment

armoured units?

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

more or less

Comment

they look great. And I suppose those arms are big railguns?

www.darkarmada.nl
                              www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Update on my Deep Space Science Vessel the Earth Vessel - Athena
                                exclusive renders on CASF...click my sig

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X