Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know who's I like more, 442's or Alx's!!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
      I dont know who's I like more, 442's or Alx's!!!
      lol get back to me on that once i have added final details/lights etc on mine!

Comment

can't wait to see some ancient ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
          can't wait to see some ancient ships.
          i think RJB has made quite a few Ancient vessels http://mallacore.deviantart.com/

i havent tried my hands at one yet but i have plans to build myself an Aurora and an Asuran cruiser or what they are called at some point.

Comment

I've had my turn modeling ancient ships, and I have to say I hate them the most. Its tedious work, simple and yet complicated. I want to destroy them all.

Epimetheus Orthos
            Spoiler:

Scene with Epimetheus
            Spoiler:
            Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
              I've had my turn modeling ancient ships, and I have to say I hate them the most. Its tedious work, simple and yet complicated. I want to destroy them all.

Epimetheus Orthos
              Spoiler:

Scene with Epimetheus
              Spoiler:
              Yet I love the challenge ancient designs give. Each onto there own I guess.

The Epimetheus is looking great mike. You did an excellent job meshing the two designs.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
              Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Great work Mike!

adding details to my Bellerophon Fighter Carrier...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I've been curious...
                  No one has been intrested in designing a truely heavy rail gun design for the battleship for assualt and battery. I may put that on the list.

Comment

Been working on something while i debate whether or not to rebuild the tank tracks on the second half of my GWMCT submission....

Spoiler:

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

ManicMike:

Huh? it looks soo much like the prometheus, but so much unlike it at the same time!!!?
                      the top view shows a clear 303-304 merge, but when looking at it from other sides, it's just prometheus.

it's extremely, extremely cool.

also, the name Epimetheus fits in many ways.

1: it was the (more stupid) brother of prometheus
                      2: his name means "afterthought" (prometheus is forethougth). which fits excellent, as Prometheus IS the forethought, the first prototype, and the epimetheus is the afterthought, with all the problems sorted out and essentially fully functional.

Comment

Nice stuff everyone.
                        Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                          Great work Mike!

adding details to my Bellerophon Fighter Carrier...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          I like much of Merlin's designs but...somethings lacking.
                          The designs of the forward fuselage are very very good. I've been struggling with this for 2 weeks now. As I look at the rear of each ship it goes square. There was one dude that had really awesome engine sections...if we could get you two together...."we could bring new order to the galaxy!"

Comment

Engine is the heart of a spaceship. When I model, the engines are first on the list to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                              ManicMike:

Huh? it looks soo much like the prometheus, but so much unlike it at the same time!!!?
                              the top view shows a clear 303-304 merge, but when looking at it from other sides, it's just prometheus.

it's extremely, extremely cool.

also, the name Epimetheus fits in many ways.

1: it was the (more stupid) brother of prometheus
                              2: his name means "afterthought" (prometheus is forethougth). which fits excellent, as Prometheus IS the forethought, the first prototype, and the epimetheus is the afterthought, with all the problems sorted out and essentially fully functional.

Epimetheus was also the foolish brother, which I kinda incorperated into the scene with the Epi fighting a Hive.

I loved the Prometheus design, but it had its flaws. This design fixes them.
                              Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
                                Engine is the heart of a spaceship. When I model, the engines are first on the list to be done.
                                i hear that m8 i do the same!

Comment

Working...
                                X