• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how it's asymmetrical
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

To the uniniated welcome to finding out how awesome sketchup can be!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
        To the uniniated welcome to finding out how awesome sketchup can be!
        but it does take a lot of gosh darn time!
        sigpic
        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

made that in about 3 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
            made that in about 3 hours
            copy/paste?
            sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

thank god whoever made copy-paste possible

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
                thank god whoever made copy-paste possible
                lol I hear ya
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

That person is a god lol.
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

Meet the X-405
                    Spoiler:

A human mid ranged bomber constructed in an alternate univeres were after the original mission through the stargate the gate was burried and we lived for two hundred and eighty nine years until the Gunstar class USAF Constellation's advanved hyperdrives brought it to a planet under goa'uld rule alerting the goa'uld to earth and its colonies, the stage is set for war. You can see part of the unfinished Constellation in the background.
                    sigpic
                    Alt Reality Stargate Fanfic Click and coment
                    STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

Ooh. Interesting design Gen. Finley. seems more like a typical science fiction shuttle than a bomber to me though. How long is it and how far is mid-range? Also is there anything interesting about this alternate reality other than your bomber?

Anywho here are some preliminary Iso views of yet another Earth cargo ship. Its current designation is
                      Hopstitch and its dimensions are;

Length-31.25m
                      Width~11.47m
                      Height-7.75m

By some recent miracles in Asgard/Earth hybrid design the
                      Hopstitch is capable of achieving Hyperspace speeds similar to the 304 however due to its much smaller size and reactors it must stop to rest and refuel far more often. Even with this limitation the Hopstitch can make the journey from Earth to Pegasus in just two jumps with a four hour cool off period near the middle of the intergalactic transit. Within either galaxy it can make nearly identical jumps to the Daedalus class enabling it to respond quickly to SG teams that require hyperspace transit, or beaming support. By those same miracles in hybridization the Hopstitch also was a fully operational Asgard beaming array, though it can only be pointed one relatively small area at a time.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
                        Ooh. Interesting design Gen. Finley. seems more like a typical science fiction shuttle than a bomber to me though. How long is it and how far is mid-range? Also is there anything interesting about this alternate reality other than your bomber?

Anywho here are some preliminary Iso views of yet another Earth cargo ship. Its current designation is
                        Hopstitch and its dimensions are;

Length-31.25m
                        Width~11.47m
                        Height-7.75m

By some recent miracles in Asgard/Earth hybrid design the
                        Hopstitch is capable of achieving Hyperspace speeds similar to the 304 however due to its much smaller size and reactors it must stop to rest and refuel far more often. Even with this limitation the Hopstitch can make the journey from Earth to Pegasus in just two jumps with a four hour cool off period near the middle of the intergalactic transit. Within either galaxy it can make nearly identical jumps to the Daedalus class enabling it to respond quickly to SG teams that require hyperspace transit, or beaming support. By those same miracles in hybridization the Hopstitch also was a fully operational Asgard beaming array, though it can only be pointed one relatively small area at a time.

Spoiler:
                        Another ship Daryl, how many projects are you working on at the moment?

sigpic

Comment

can anyone post a quick shot of what an APBW-array looks like?
                          sigpic

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by IMDB
                          Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                          Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                            Another ship Daryl, how many projects are you working on at the moment?
                            As many as catch my fancy. Of course that makes it so some of them suffer due to my willing distraction with others but some of them might actually be completed. Now if only I could figure out that plugin/program to export a sketchup file to Kerkythea I would probably be able to make some halfway decent renders.

EDIT: For a more accurate number of my projects at this moment I'll have to think. There is that new carrier that I have not been looking out for a while now. Then the Eindloos Loopkat class that I still need a history and a good render for...

I'm going to say that I have around six projects going right now.
                            Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 05 May 2009, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
                              As many as catch my fancy. Of course that makes it so some of them suffer due to my willing distraction with others but some of them might actually be completed. Now if only I could figure out that plugin/program to export a sketchup file to Kerkythea I would probably be able to make some halfway decent renders.

EDIT: For a more accurate number of my projects at this moment I'll have to think. There is that new carrier that I have not been looking out for a while now. Then the Eindloos Loopkat class that I still need a history and a good render for...

I'm going to say that I have around six projects going right now.
                              The plugin is on their website.

sigpic

Comment

I am aware of that fact. I am just having trouble using the thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X