X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
    Whats that?

see sci-fi meshes uns achilles, i think if you search for tauri super battle ship you'll find it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
      so
      Just saying.

Comment

quick update on my frigate that I am curently working on...

sigpic

Comment

I like the ship overall... but i'm not sure about having the both the crew and the Dignities quarters so exposed like that.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I'm glad you like it, I find it hard to get the push start a new ship. My creative juices are sapped from work but when I saw your recent addition I came up with this frigate.

I put the quarters there for space reasons, the other bonus is if one wing is destroyed the rest of the crew quarters are still safe. They'll be safe, there behind Asgard shields...unless they come across an Ori mothership or a super hive! lol

sigpic

Comment

workin' on somethin'

Comment

ooo!! Extrenix working on something, thats more exciting than SGU (worse part is, i genuinely think that!). Cant wait
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

here's a little something i made up this afternoon, might enter it as a destroyer in the challenge, if it qualifies, and if the challange works out.

sigpic

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by IMDB
                  Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                  Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                    ooo!! Extrenix working on something, thats more exciting than SGU (worse part is, i genuinely think that!). Cant wait
                    Yeah! I was kinda in the mood of modeling a few ships yesterday. So far I think it looks as great as the last couple ships I did, what, at least a year ago now

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                      here's a little something i made up this afternoon, might enter it as a destroyer in the challenge, if it qualifies, and if the challange works out.

Even if it doesn't qualify in that form.... i'd carry on with it... i Like If it lets me I'll green you.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                        Even if it doesn't qualify in that form.... i'd carry on with it... i Like If it lets me I'll green you.
                        thanks for the kind words, and my first piece of radioactive green have some back
                        sigpic

Spoiler:
                        Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                        Hehe

Comment

I remember that day. I spent like years on 3 bars, i cant believe i have 10, i only noticed that now, when did that happen?!
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                            I remember that day. I spent like years on 3 bars, i cant believe i have 10, i only noticed that now, when did that happen?!
                            that would probably have been my case to, but then i discovered the omipotent thread of infinite green known as "Free Green", in the OT section

still, i'm kinda happy this particular piece came from an actual achevement
                            sigpic

Spoiler:
                            Hehe

Comment

rear-right engines shot
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Why do you do this too us! Love it!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X