This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locutes View Post
    well actually I said I was not going to read it all, I have now, and indeed it is awesome.

ow and the latter part was about me having to learn for my German test on Wednesday
    Yay, i was partially right! almost worth some green
    sigpic

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by IMDB
    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
    Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
      Yay, i was partially right! almost worth some green
      ho do you GIVE green?

www.darkarmada.nl
      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by Experiement 442 View Post
        Spoiler:
        ok to answer the many questions, but keep in mind that this ship is in a different world/universe/ultraverse(as some people put it). First, they'd have a hard time shooting throught he screen and windows seeing as they're levithan crystal. (type of crystal that can be turned into a metal by some sort of electro-babble which i haven't done anything on yet, i know that it was made in a lab by some other race though). Merlin: the 'intakes' are the sticky out bits. dark matter gen. that powers each engine and the weapons overhead. (6 light laser cannons and 2 ion cannons (i desided to go oldschool with the weapons)). the lasers can spin around freely in 360' turns. i got bored of ships weapons being able to shoot each other so thats why i put the gaurds in. (the big bad guys in it hack the weapon systems shortly to sabotage the ships armanent.)

to get you in to understand: one laser cannon and one ion cannon are placed to shoot out both sides of the ship when it does a fly-by. two laser cannons gaurd the rear and another two gaurd the front. there are also two beamers at the front. the armour is hadrim (kind of really strong armour) and the window is to give the false impression of weakeness so that they fire at the strongest part of the ship.

this is the 'technical' veiw. (2D image)

Spoiler:

make sure to scroll right!
        You should make it less boxy, and then add some details like piping, paneling, windows, airlocks, and glowy things...
        sigpic
        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

i'm still working out some other details first. (insides are hard)

The left and right parts are the gerators and engines, the only part you can look out of is the neck and bridge. Half the top part is either the amunition stocks or the supply dock. haven't done much on the engines yet.

EDIT: what sort of 'glowy things'?
          Last edited by Experiment 442; 21 April 2009, 07:24 AM.
          Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
            ho do you GIVE green?
            press the scales at the top right of the post you want to give green to.
            Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
            sigpic

Comment

i want a galactic supercluster.

and the german was perfectly understandable.

or konnen Sie kein gutes deutsch sprechen oder so was? was is das für dummes? ich kann deutsch, hollandisch, französisch(ein bisschen), english, latänisch und griechiesch(alt-griechiesch)

grammatik und spellungs fahler sind ungemeint.

beat that

Comment

soll ich dann allein Deutsch sprechen? Dass kann ich auch, aber ich soll vielleicht Grammatik Fehlers machen.

Oder ist das kein gute Idee? Es soll Spaß sein, glaube ich.

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Comment

Sie alle glauben, dass Sie sprechen gut Deutsch nicht so gut wie ich, eines Tages werde ich fließend in Deutsch und ich werden nicht ein Idiot, der mit Google übersetzen

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

to those of you that don't understand any german at all: thekillman is showing of his language skillz in german, telling us how many laguages he knows, locutes is just taging along, and dboy is claiming he ow3s them both.
                    sigpic

Spoiler:
                    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                    Hehe

Comment

Ihrer Grammatik ist nicht gut, ich und ich glaube das auch Killman, Google nicht brauchen um es nach Deutsch überzusetzen. Oder brauchen Sie Google usw. Killman?

Tschüs!

Ich gehe Deutsch lernen mit Wrts.

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                        to those of you that don't understand any german at all: thekillman is showing of his language skillz in german, telling us how many laguages he knows, locutes is just taging along, and dboy is claiming he ow3s them both.
                        Aber Dboy ist nicht fließend im Deutsch, ich ach nicht aber mein Grammatik kann mann lesen und verstehen.

In Englisch:

But Dboy is not fluent in German, nor am I but my grammar is readable and understandable.

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Comment

Sie alle glauben, dass Sie sprechen gut Deutsch nicht so gut wie ich, eines Tages werde ich fließend in Deutsch und ich werden nicht ein Idiot, der mit Google übersetzen
                          Sie alle glauben, dass Sie gutes Deutsch sprechen, aber nicht so gut wie ich, eines Tages werde ich fließend Deutsch sprechen und ich würde nicht ein Idiot sein, der mit Google übersetzen muss.

i have german. though i hate it. its too hard to write, easy to understand but with all the Der Die Das stuff, its too hard to write. take dutch, dont have to worry about name sexes(or whatever you call it) and stuff like nominativ(us), Genitiv(us), Dativ(us), Accusativ(us).

Comment

didn't dboy say he used to be, at least? but then again, i'm failing 9th grade german, so i'm not a very reliable souce^^

would take any language over german, even french. i'll be swiching to spanish this fall, hopefully it's at least more fun than german.
                            sigpic

Spoiler:
                            Hehe

Comment

Ich habe gugelballen i meine lederhosen.

Comment

i have no idea what he just said.
                                sigpic

Spoiler:
                                Hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X