Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.... Um so this is the updated version of my USAF Aurora.
    A side front view
    Spoiler:

Directly in front
    Spoiler:

Back end
    Spoiler:

Please If any of you have any advice on any improvments you may think it need do tell as I have not been doing this for very long.
    sigpic
    Alt Reality Stargate Fanfic Click and coment
    STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

Alright I'm still working on the model of the Cretomb-class but here is its a spec sheet.

Spoiler:
      Cretomb–class

~Type: Medium Deep Space Scout

~Role: Deep Space Patrol and Assault

~Users: Stargate Conspiracy Nations, Atlantis Pegasus Defense Forces

~Technology Base: Earth/Goa’uld/Asgard

~Builders:

Area 51 Site C-167

~Dimensions:

-Length: 42.5m (overall)

-Beam: 31.364m (overall)

-Draft: 15.15m (overall)

~Capacity:

-Crew: 17

-Passengers: 45+

~Power-plant:

1x midsize ship based naquadah reactor

4x small ship based reactors

~Propulsion:

1x main drive system (based off of Goa’uld SRD)

2x internal Asgard Pillar-type Hyperdrives

?x many SR maneuvering thrusters

~Armament:

2x 30mm fast tracking railguns

2x Special Enhanced Plasma bolt Cannons

~Defenses:

Earth/Asgard shield with thrice redundant buffer systems

2” Layered Trinium/Carbon/Titanium alloy and Ceramic Composite armor.

~Additional Technology:

Small Asgard beaming array

Extensive long range sensor suite

~Technical and Historical Notes~

Designed in an ill fated alternate reality. The Cretomb-class Long Range Assault Scout never made it out of the design phase in that reality due to the collapse of all life on Earth from a resurgent Ori plague.

In an unlikely turn of events SG-14 became trapped on this alternate Earth when an over energized Stargate randomly dumped them there. Thankfully the plaque had already played itself out and it was safe to be there without special protection. Unfortunately SG-14 was unable to gain allied assistance both because of the quarantine protocol initiated by SGC personnel during the plague outbreak and because of the total lack of allies left in the galaxy.

After nearly half a year of exploration and experimentation they were able to use that realities quantum mirror in conjunction with the now unfettered Stargate to open a wormhole back to their home reality. They were also able to take several records and unique technologies that were discovered there back with them through the wormhole. It was not a smooth ride however. During the transition two of the team were burned beyond all recognition and a third lost three limbs to frostbite.

Once they had returned most of the technologies and records that had made it with them were soon transferred to Area 51 Site C-167, the alternate ships and technologies research, development, and production facility. The entirely complete, and comprehensive, Cretomb designs were evaluated and quickly shared with other nations in lieu of more sensitive technologies and more powerful ship designs.

It is now one of the most widely used human starship designs ever produced being used by all nations on Earth that are in on the Stargate conspiracy. Even with its lack of missiles and railguns it has sufficient firepower to take on anything within its size range and a little bit larger as well as acting as a deterrent to much larger ships that it comes into contact with on its missions. The Cretomb-class as it was originally is projected to last long into the 10 year mark and, with upgrades, could potentially still be effective as late as 25 years from the inception of its use by Earth based forces.

Thoughts?

Comment

The BC-305 is like a fusion ove the 303 and 304 it is a heavly armned battle cruiser. It can only carry a compliment of 8 302's though.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        sigpic
        STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

a fusion between the 303 and 304 I imagined with the rear castle, that looks good, isnt that a good idea?

www.darkarmada.nl
          www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Yeah I couldn't decide whether to give it the big thing the promy had or the castle the Daedalus, but then i decided that the smaller castle would make it look better, sleaker more advanced and more like more destroyer/Battle cruiser esc.
            sigpic
            STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

hey im new here but ive been reading from sins of a solar empire about these new ships and well i wanted to share one of my own models The Magnius

Spoil tagged for V large images

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Akkan117

Comment

Originally posted by General_Finley View Post
                Yeah I couldn't decide whether to give it the big thing the promy had or the castle the Daedalus, but then i decided that the smaller castle would make it look better, sleaker more advanced and more like more destroyer/Battle cruiser esc.
                yea I think for a battle cruiser that is best.

A First Rate Ship of the Line must be big and look like it can kill all, that might need the combination more people have come up with, the rear castle on the Daedalus

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                  yea I think for a battle cruiser that is best.

A First Rate Ship of the Line must be big and look like it can kill all, that might need the combination more people have come up with, the rear castle on the Daedalus
                  castle?
                  Visit my Website

Comment

the tower like thingy. such a tower at the rear of the ship, in naval terms is a Rear Castle.

www.darkarmada.nl
                    www.runescape.com

Comment

an update to my ship. I've given a view of the captains quarters.

some more pics

I've edit 100 missile slots, 40 at the bottom and 60 on top. Each slot houses possibly 4 air to air nuclear missiles or 1 gatebuster.
                      Last edited by locutes; 15 March 2009, 11:14 AM. Reason: more pics

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Comment

finger better put some pics of his uber ship up soon. its going quiet in here.
                        Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                        sigpic

Comment

Typhon Textured

Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

could use a few ore engines, but so far its looking good!
                            Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                            sigpic

Comment

Does it have to be A human vessle? because i got bord and made a new wraith ship.
                              sigpic
                              STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

If you're ship design is even .00000001% stargate then its welcome here, it dont need to be tauri just as long as it is stargate related it is fine. I might post my new corvette if i can be bothered.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Working...
                                X