Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO! It ours, the wraith cant have it, its perfect for the Tauri fleet of the future
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
      NO! It ours, the wraith cant have it, its perfect for the Tauri fleet of the future
      with a different coat of paint etc....it can be used for both! lol. Just say the Tau'ri bomber was inspired design wise by the Wraith bomber.
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Here is a quick scene of the Daedalus traveling in hyperspace.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8...pacerjbnz1.jpg

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
        Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Where is cooky's masterpiece? He said he would have it up for us like 2 weeks ago and i was lookin forward to it.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
            Here is a quick scene of the Daedalus traveling in hyperspace.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8...pacerjbnz1.jpg
            F**k me RJB, thats amazing!!

Comment

Its show quality.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by therealdb View Post
                F**k me RJB, thats amazing!!
                Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                Its show quality.
                Thanks guys.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                  Where is cooky's masterpiece? He said he would have it up for us like 2 weeks ago and i was lookin forward to it.
                  I've been doin' double duty at work all week, so it'll be a little longer.

And RJB, great job!

Comment

Originally posted by cooky View Post
                    I've been doin' double duty at work all week, so it'll be a little longer.

And RJB, great job!
                    I know that all too well, we have been putting in 6-7 day weeks 10-12 hours a day for the last 6 weeks. Today was my first full day off in awhile.

Ok another quick scene.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...rbitrjbkc1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                      with a different coat of paint etc....it can be used for both! lol. Just say the Tau'ri bomber was inspired design wise by the Wraith bomber.
                      lol as I said I was only messing around with it but I like both versions of it
                      BTW RJB awsome!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
                        lol as I said I was only messing around with it but I like both versions of it
                        BTW RJB awsome!
                        That a yes? no? maybe? lol
                        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

That a yes? no? maybe? lol
                          thats a mayby. I was thinking about having you and immhotep decide becuse as I said I like both of the versions
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
                            thats a mayby. I was thinking about having you and immhotep decide becuse as I said I like both of the versions
                            Well I was thinking we could have both Somehow...if it's a choice then keep it as Immhotep's bomber.

Comment

Well I was thinking we could have both Somehow...if it's a choice then keep it as Immhotep's bomber.
                              well I can retexture it and see how it looks but I don´t have any wraith like textures or bump maps
                              sigpic

Comment

i called it first
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X