This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
    Do anyone know how to take pictures in Autodesk 3ds Max I havent figured that out yet. Help would be appriciated
    You mean that you want to render pictures? Press F9 and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
      You mean that you want to render pictures? Press F9 and see what happens.
      Yes thanks it worked
      sigpic

Comment

here is my bc-304 its just the basic shape.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Feels like it's a bit short but besides that it looks like a good start.

Well I needed a bit of a break from working on my Daedalus so I started to play with some ideas for my next ship and here are a few pictures of what I came up with. Besides this one I also want to do a space station and a Ancient warship.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
          Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Spoiler:
            I agree. You should use uniform scalign tool for lenght.
            Originally posted by RJB View Post

Well I needed a bit of a break from working on my Daedalus so I started to play with some ideas for my next ship and here are a few pictures of what I came up with. Besides this one I also want to do a space station and a Ancient warship.

Those are very cool model ideas to pursue. I can't wait to see more of them.

Comment

Thanks guys
              really nice ship RJB I agree with Semmer
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post

Hey did you know in 2.0 we have a group called a Paradox community, who are a group of old allience members that returned after millions of years in status, drawn to the new times created in Pegasus ie destruction of the wraith, return of the lantians, nox and asgard to the seats of power. They constructed a new battleship, a hybrid of Lantian asgard and Tauri technology, it wasnt fanwank and cant be, they dont have the resources but if you want submit that ship to the fleet and ill help with specs if you like, it would be a great addition from the looks of it.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                  Hey did you know in 2.0 we have a group called a Paradox community, who are a group of old allience members that returned after millions of years in status, drawn to the new times created in Pegasus ie destruction of the wraith, return of the lantians, nox and asgard to the seats of power. They constructed a new battleship, a hybrid of Lantian asgard and Tauri technology, it wasnt fanwank and cant be, they dont have the resources but if you want submit that ship to the fleet and ill help with specs if you like, it would be a great addition from the looks of it.
                  It sound like it would be fun but can you wait till I have a bit of time to flesh out the design. It should help when it comes to making specs for it.

Here is a bit of info on the ship.

Right now my Daedalus is about 300+m long and this ship will be 400m long, 250m wide and 100m high. I hope this helps with an idea of size. (I may do a size chart later for it.)

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
                  Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

as always, looking good RJB

Comment

A little uppdate on my bc-304
                      I have made it a little bit longer and added the engines other than that its just small stuffs
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Its good but now the nose is a little bit too long, take of about 1/8 of it, also the hangers dont have a rounded section in the middle, but its good
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        11000! green me

Comment

Thanks but about the hangars they are in the same shape as the edges but I havent botherd to try and change it yet but soon
                          sigpic

Comment

Everyone, i want to tell you, 2moro is the Aniversory of the GWfleet's, if people are around 2moro, come online, post chat and well i just wana have a little celebration, i have something to show people and i might do a special thing during the day. If you can get on and post do.
                            That includes everyone! Immhotep, Zake, AJT, Buba, Maniac, Boxy, Fugiman, DemonTard, boberth2o, knowles2, Extrenix, CouchPotator, freyr's mother, Davidtourniquet, Daryl Froggy, An-Alteran, hotshotalpha1, fallen_arbiter, Aroura-Gate, Col. Shadow Quinn, deadman, Planetary_Alliance, cooky, tobi, NoDot, Sam fisher, JRPR, WTFOwned, Wraith Scientist, mburrows. Plus so many others!..

If you have ever been part of either fleet or the shipdesign community, come 2moro to the 2.0 fleet thread and just blog the past year out, i cant wait and i really hope you all join me!

This is a double post but its been a great year and 2moro is our Celebration day ok!
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

a little uppdate on my bc-304. I made it a little shorter, I hope I got the right lenght now
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Yeah that looks right
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X