This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
    Textured version of my ships. I decided to give it a try.

Fantastic they look quite asgardy
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I don't know if black is the way to go with those though, makes some of the details hard to see.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I like the black look, but i dont think it "goes", the detailing needs to be highlighted, if there could be a few versions, like a silver version, of the same texture then it would cool. Play about a bit, because the textures are good just needs tinkering.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

V3.0 Fixed

Spoiler:

Comment

V3.0 Fixed

Spoiler:

Chelnak!

Comment

Colour is perfect, just detail it, like make the rail guns stand out, the raised area that were on the origional, things like that
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              11000! green me

Comment

well, im gonna stop messing on these 2 and spend some time on the station from now on. Its a big model and there is a ****load to do on it.

Comment

Really? Cool! Thanks alot dude, im looking forward to this alot
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

V3.0 Fixed

Spoiler:

That's a cool texture. Where'd you get it?

Comment

Right here : http://skinthetic.com/?page_id=12

Comment

Nice
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

Preview of my incoming station

nite.

Comment

Can anyone tell me how long/tall/wide a Puddle Jumper is?

Comment

I figure its about 13 feet in diameter and 26 feet long I'll get my ref pics up tommorow. Along with some new stuff Ive been working on.

-James-

Comment

Preview of my incoming station

nite.
                                Any specs or backstory?
                                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X