What happened to Ishta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Ishta?

After all the Goa'uld where defeated did the Hak'tyl Resistance join the Free Jaffa Nation? I don't think she ever became a member of its Council (certainly on TV)?
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

We don't see Ishta but the Hak'tyl do join the Jaffa Nation. We see, I believe her name is, Kal'el as part of the high council and she can be first spotted in Birthright as part of the Hak'tyl.

sigpic
    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

I guess Jolene didn't or couldn't come back for season 9 so her part was given to the other Jaffa lady.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Ishta travelled through the stargate and because of some strange anomaly with the stargate she wound up 144 years into the future to a called planet Vulcan. That same gate anomaly also caused her to regress in age and into an infant where she was found and adopted by a Vulcan woman by the name of T'Les, who decided to name the infant...T'Pol.

Comment

Good question... Perhaps politics weren't her cup of tea? (though Jolene not able to come back would be the reason)
          Stargate Party Paris (after-work events with fans) | Blogging | Fanfictions
          About Stargate Party Paris | Me
          France

Comment

Working...
          X