Stargate SG-1 DVD "In Disguise"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 DVD "In Disguise"

Back in the day (early 2000's), I worked a (Multinational) retail electronics company. I was helping customer service to check out the returns they received for defects.

I came across this one customer who had a very unique issue with her "Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers" full-screen DVD she had recently purchased.

It had been opened, and store policy for that kind of stuff was to exchange the disc which was not a problem, but I had to check out her claim.

She claimed it was NOT a copy of Lord of the Rings. I was on shift at the time, so I popped that disc into a DVD player and discovered something strange.

It was in fact a copy of SG-1 Season 4 Volume 5 DVD.
    I convinced my manager, just to let me buy it. I knew this was an uncommon misprint.

I put the disc away and just recently went through my old discs to discover it again.

I have not been able to find any other like it.

I only just now realized how funny it was for this misprint to occur... it adds evidence that Richard Dean Anderson IS lord of the "RINGS" (Stargates)

I don't know if the disc is really worth anything, but I do know I get a chuckle out of it now and then seeing it. And thought people here would appreciate the story.
Working...
X