Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If for some reasons you don't want QuickTime in it's original form, I recommend Quick Time Alternative. Basically it's Media Player Classic with all QT functions

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
      Unfortunately no, I seems like its taking forever for pegasus galaxy to update

This site has it as well:

http://www.sfgatescape.com/

I was able to d/l it pretty quick (cable connection). Right under the Vala picture on this pages, there's a scene with O'Neill and Sam that had me interested. I've only been watching the show haphazardly since the Browder/Black announcements but I like Carter quite a bit and I just want her to be happy!

Comment

Pegasus Galaxy has it up now.

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/
        302's lead the way!

Comment

Pfftt!!!...most of the trailer was a bit here and there of the arthur stuff and stock footage of Lost City and a mother Gould ship blowing up.

Comment

Originally posted by david2708
            Pfftt!!!...most of the trailer was a bit here and there of the arthur stuff and stock footage of Lost City and a mother Gould ship blowing up.
            I know what you mean, waited all weekend to see this ad and it turns out to be mostly old footage (be prepared to see something new my a**)
            sigpic

Comment

Why don't we just change the name "trailer", which these promo's really are not, and call them what they really are.....Teasers.

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
                Why don't we just change the name "trailer", which these promo's really are not, and call them what they really are.....Teasers.
                The SG-1 "trailer" was definitly more of a teaser than a trailer. All it did was to make me curious about BBrowder, "Anyoe know where the Stargate is" was a very Chriton-esque question.

In comparison the SG:A trailer had much more new content and was more of a trailer
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X