This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGRanger06
    Anyone know what gun that is that Carter is firing?
    A P-90 with Anti-Kull Warrior attachment attached

Its a Clip from Losty City Pt 2 when they were in the Atlantus Outpost

Comment

OK, thanks. Yeah when I saw the blue thing I thought of the Kull weapon. But the barrell of the gun looked bigger, probably just me.
      302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by keshou
        This is a pic of Jack from the promotion scene at the end of New Order:
        The other thing I just noticed in that picture, is that he's actually looking at Daniel in this shot - you can see the rim of his glasses, not Mitchell as it's cut as though he's with in the promo.

FF
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          The other thing I just noticed in that picture, is that he's actually looking at Daniel in this shot - you can see the rim of his glasses, not Mitchell as it's cut as though he's with in the promo.

FF
          Good catch....

Ace
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Where was Mitchell when he was asking where the Stargate was?
            302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
              Good catch....

Ace
              I spotted it in the promo, my Daniel radar is pretty high, even though the cut was fast, then I went through the promo frame by frame, just to check, how sad is that!
              sigpic

Comment

o'neill would have to be at least 2 star because landry is already a 2 star and jack is supposed to be his superior

Comment

Is there any bigger versions of these trailers? I know i'm greedy, but surely the people encoding these must have big files?

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                  from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Anyone know where I can find a windows media file version?
                    sigpic

Comment

You don't have quicktime?

Comment

Originally posted by darman
                        o'neill would have to be at least 2 star because landry is already a 2 star and jack is supposed to be his superior
                        I'm of the opinion that O'Neill is still one-star. And as head of Homeworld Security, O'Neill would be his superior by position rather than rank. Lets face it, only [email protected]#$heads like Kinsey (and look what happened to him) would argue the fact that - after Hammond - O'Neill is the most qualified person on Earth to run the Stargate Project, the Antarctic site, the Deadalus and Prometheus, etc, whether he's got a high rank or not.

Comment

I agree it, it seems that he's been promoted to Major General - which only makes sense if he's going to be overlooking Homeworld Security!

//alz0rz

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana
                            You don't have quicktime?
                            Unfortunately no, I seems like its taking forever for pegasus galaxy to update
                            sigpic

Comment

You should get quicktime. it's a really good codec and it's what all the big movie trailers are encoded in. I'm surprised at how little people like quicktime. I find it really a good codec especially for navigating a file frame by frame and making captures from QT files.

Comment

Im sure hald of the trailer was pre-season 9 stuff tho (such as the Anubis Attack and the Jaffa fighting)

However it looks really good, maby some Jaffa still serve other gou'old, or that the Ori Priors/rebel jaffa are using the old gou,old fleets

Also in one clip with a jaffa it looks like a possible "ascended Ori (Light)" or a teleportation beam
                                I Have Information...

Comment

Working...
                                X