• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Thank you!
    302's lead the way!

Comment

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
      DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

The Priors, Amazing! Or was it a Doci? Whatever, I don't care what anyone else is saying that was the best promo I have seen so far, I had to jump out of my seat to get a better look, "Fan-freaking-tastic"!

Comment

Oh, wow! Thanks, mesa, that looks cool^^

I wish there'd been some more new footage in there, though, as I recognized some of it as old stuff. But it's nice we got an actual clip preview, like the Atlantis one

Wheee, I can't wait!

Comment

I've just posted these caps I made in the Ben Thread - Thought you may like them here too!

I've just made some more Mesa - thanks for the heads up.... thanks to sfgatescape.com for doing the clip and putting online).

"I want to be on the front line with the best"

"Which way to the Stargate?"

This looks absolutely awesome... Now I definitely can't wait... Is it June 15 yet?

Comment

Whoa O'Neill is a Major General unless my eyes are messin with me

Comment

well he's at least two stars, I can't make out whether the third is a star or clip or something. Isn't three stars Lt. General I think the Chief of Defence staff was Major General and he had five stars. Episodes with president where chief defends SG1 and SGC record.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                  The Priors, Amazing! Or was it a Doci? Whatever, I don't care what anyone else is saying that was the best promo I have seen so far, I had to jump out of my seat to get a better look, "Fan-freaking-tastic"!
                  Aren't the Doci bald ?
                  Maybe he is a Prior. But I rather think he is an Ori because he is appearing in a wall of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                    Whoa O'Neill is a Major General unless my eyes are messin with me
                    I don't think so.
                    He has one star and two buttons (compare with Cameron Mitchell).
                    Last edited by Aither; 11 June 2005, 03:34 AM. Reason: button rather than clip

Comment

Looks like one star and a button to me

But it does look like Landy may be a Major General (two stars)

Rank and insignia information can be found here http://www.sg1archive.com/ranks.shtml
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

i cannot seem to watch ANY of the preview trailers from the website (the trailers are in .mov format)! I have tried using Windows Media Player & DIVX (which supports .mov files), & it doesn't seem to work.

I am subscribed to FOXTEL (pay TV) here in OZ & we won't get Season 9 of SG-1 or Season 2 of SGA until they are more than likely finished airing on American TV; & I want to watch the preview.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by akren
                          i cannot seem to watch ANY of the preview trailers from the website (the trailers are in .mov format)! I have tried using Windows Media Player & DIVX (which supports .mov files), & it doesn't seem to work.

I am subscribed to FOXTEL (pay TV) here in OZ & we won't get Season 9 of SG-1 or Season 2 of SGA until they are more than likely finished airing on American TV; & I want to watch the preview.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
                          Who says .mov, says Quicktime
                          Go to http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html

Comment

OMG!!! Did u see how many f302's there were??

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                              OMG!!! Did u see how many f302's there were??
                              A lot. But that is not from season 9. The pictures with the fleet of F-302 are from the last episode of season 7.

Comment

Oh yer there seems to be quite a few old clips in there
                                Last edited by kirmit; 11 June 2005, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X