X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small walter spoiler

http://www.agalaxyofstars.net/phpBB2...opic.php?t=279

Walter will be promoted to chief master sargeant

About time he got promoted for all his hard work over the years - hope Siler does as well.

Comment

Finally! I was watching COTG Part I last night when it aired at six here in the states, and lo and behold, there he was, already! His first line was in response to Jack sending the box of tissues to Abydos. I had forgotten he was announcing transits only some twenty-three minutes into the entire show! He should be a General by now, but hey, we take what we can get...
      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Its about bloody time lol

Walter and Siler deserve it after so many explosions, Alkesh flights, Glider blowing ups...

Its about time

Comment

about time

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
            About time he got promoted for all his hard work over the years - hope Siler does as well.
            I read that and laughed out loud, cos yesterday I was watching Heroes part 1, and the interview they do with him is great.

Comment

Well it couldn't have happened to better person IMHO.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor
                Finally! I was watching COTG Part I last night when it aired at six here in the states, and lo and behold, there he was, already! His first line was in response to Jack sending the box of tissues to Abydos. I had forgotten he was announcing transits only some twenty-three minutes into the entire show! He should be a General by now, but hey, we take what we can get...
                I don't know about General, seeing as he's an NCO, but definitely a Chief or Senior Master Sergeant (First Sergeant too?)

Comment

Originally posted by Sebilrazen
                  I don't know about General, seeing as he's an NCO, but definitely a Chief or Senior Master Sergeant (First Sergeant too?)
                  Oh, when I said "General" I was purposefully exaggerating, is all, hehe.
                  If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Secretary of Defense Walter Harriman

Has a nice ring to it

Comment

Congratulations Walter!, about time.

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                        Secretary of Defense Walter Harriman

Has a nice ring to it
                        President Walter Harriman
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

I read the title of this thread and I thought: Oh, great; evil Ancients, Beau Bridges, monkey ninjas and now mini-Chevron Guy. What are the PTB on?
                          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                          X