Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite John/Elizabeth Sparky Moments (1st to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(1): John grabs Elizabeth's arm to save her, "The Real World"
    (2): John saves Elizabeth after a standoff with Kolya, "The Eye"
    (3): Either way, John & Elizabeth are together in "Submersion"
    (4): John carries Elizabeth to the infirmary in "Echoes"
    (5): John totally defending Lizzie's honor in "Misbegotten"
    (6): The hopeless romantic in John agrees to host Thalen's consciousness ... and they have an intimate moment ... in "The Long Goodbye"
    (7): The hug in "Siege, part 3"
    (8): Elizabeth Trying to Make John Spit Out what He was going to say in "38 Minutes"
    (9): John hovering over Elizabeth's shoulder in "Tao of Rodney"
    (10) John's about to be Wraith Chow, but still manages to try to comfort Elizabeth even though a camera seperates them "Common Ground"
    (11): John and Elizabeth find the balcony ... and have their first argument in "Rising"
    (12): John tears up over Elizabeth in "Adrift"
    (13) "You know you can get me into a whole load of trouble right?" "Rising"
    (14) John and Elizabeth not being able to take their eyes off each other in the conference scene in "Misbegotten".
    (15) "Kolyaaaaaaaaaaaa!" (John begging for Elizabeth's life) in "The Storm"
    (16) "I am going to Kill you!" (John to Kolya upon hearing that Elizabeth is dead before going Rambo) "The Eye"
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

(6): The hopeless romantic in John agrees to host Thalen's consciousness ... and they have an intimate moment ... in "The Long Goodbye"
      (8): Elizabeth Trying to Make John Spit Out what He was going to say in "38 Minutes"
      (10) John's about to be Wraith Chow, but still manages to try to comfort Elizabeth even though a camera seperates them "Common Ground"
      (11): John and Elizabeth find the balcony ... and have their first argument in "Rising"
      (14) John and Elizabeth not being able to take their eyes off each other in the conference scene in "Misbegotten".
      (16) "I am going to Kill you!" (John to Kolya upon hearing that Elizabeth is dead before going Rambo) "The Eye"
      (17) John and Elizabeth spark up dinner - "Cheeky!" in "The Return I"

Comment

(18) John checks on Elizabeth outside her office, "The Real World"

Comment

(19) John gives Elizabeth a birthday present in "Before I Sleep"

Comment

(20) The look on John and RepliWeir's faces when RepliWeir steps through the gate, "Ghost in the Machine" (sad I know, but important. And Weir IS ALIVE PEOPLE!!)
            sigpic
            Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

welcome DocWhoGater!!

(20) The look on John and RepliWeir's faces when RepliWeir steps through the gate, "Ghost in the Machine" (sad I know, but important. And Weir IS ALIVE PEOPLE!!)
              (21) "It's better for the both of us" in "Conversion"

Comment

Comment

(22) Nighttime coffee on the Daedalus, "Intruders"

Comment

(23) John sitting on Elizabeth's desk at the end of Critical Mass
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

(24) Flirty subtext (and desk sitting) in the last scene of "Coup d'Etat"

Comment

(25) John learns Elizabeth is alive (and Kolya lied!) in "The Eye"
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

(26) Elizabeth trusts John not to hurt her even when he's turning into a bug, "Conversion"

Comment

(26) Elizabeth trusts John not to hurt her even when he's turning into a bug, "Conversion"
                            (27) John is at Elizabeth's side almost the entire time she's in a coma in "The Real World"
                            sigpic
                            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

(27) John is at Elizabeth's side almost the entire time she's in a coma in "The Real World"
                              (28) John and Elizabeth's last long look before he goes on the suicide mission in Siege, Part 2"
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

(28) John and Elizabeth's last long look before he goes on the suicide mission in Siege, Part 2"
                                (29) Sucky bedside manner, "Conversion"

Comment

Working...
                                X