Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i told you im working on a cure.

Comment

I am considering doing the same as eli in the episode "water" - I just need to obtain enough kinos first

sigpic

Comment

i tied a string around my kino and used it to go fishing.

Comment

i used mine to record movies at the theater.

Comment

i used mine to secretly record sg1 briefings and debriefings.

Comment

I use my kino to send random messages back in time to alter icky timelines & save my mates through unstable wormholes intersecting with solar flares (& to help win/predict lottery numbers ).

Did I mention univerisal domination as well?

Comment

when you use it to blackmail general landry into taking you on a tour of the sgc.

Comment

when you use it to spy on the other members of KAA to find out why they HAVEN'T ATTENDED THE SCHEDULED MEETINGS.
                  sorry.

Comment

It looks like I found my own cure to the Kino addiction after all.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      It looks like I found my own cure to the Kino addiction after all.

ReallY? Care to share so I can figure out an anti-Kino Addiction cure for your Kino Addiction?

When you send your kino to Bridge studio's to pre-record the show before it airs.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
                        Its a sign of kino abuse when you use one to record those really boring briefings you were supposed to go to and play them back later to get the highlights. Its also apparently kino abuse (or at least frowned on) to alter the briefing footage, tap into all the viewscreens on the ship, and play back it back, no matter how entertaining you've made it.

*Apparently its also kino abuse to send one out to follow around cute guys (or at least that's what Eli said after he caught mine following him)
                        Now THAT is a GOOD use of a kino!

Comment

Strap on a mini-laser and use it to hunt down any of those pesky replicators that may or may not be hiding in my attic...

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient Lantean View Post
                            Strap on a mini-laser and use it to hunt down any of those pesky replicators that may or may not be hiding in my attic...

When you send a kino into the attic to record the kino with a laser hunting Replicators that may or may not be hiding in Ancient Lantean's attic just for the hell of it.

Comment

When you use your kino as a soccer ball.

Comment

when you put a cloak on it and use it to make people think they are insane, by talking to them through the intercom.

Comment

Working...
                                X