You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
    ...when you keep having Stargate dreams...hehehe...
    Still haven't had one *cries*
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

when you should be in bed sleeping before the first day back to school but you're on gateworld instead....

when the school's string bass is now named Daniel because you think it fit's its personallity. (I'm not crazy to think an instrument has a personallity.... right.....?)

Comment

...when you get the eye of ra as a tattoo and is now thinking of adorning our back with Anubis!!

Originally posted by Hong3103 View Post
        When you convert all current episodes. To xvid and take it to Iraq with you!
        Yeah, then just give it to the Taliban and tell them that thats us!! You'll scare the crap out of them!!!
        sigpic

Comment

...when you put Stargate pics all over your locker and school supplies Yes, I am a nerd.

Comment

...when you put Stargate pics all over your locker and school supplies Yes, I am a nerd.

I get that all the time.. (nerd-thing) I'm accually admiting it now.

When you randomly say quotes from stargate while talking to your friends.
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
              I get that all the time.. (nerd-thing) I'm accually admiting it now.

When you randomly say quotes from stargate while talking to your friends.
              I'm a nerd and proud of it! And I do that, too...

Comment

I'm a nerd and proud of it! And I do that, too...

todays qoute was from the asteroid ep.

Cutting the yellow wire should deactivate the bomb.
                Carter!! They're all yellow!!

*its similar to that.. I had to add the "deactivate the bomb" part so they would know whats going on *
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

when you're sad that your jazz name can't be Stargate.

when you ask if Kawoosh is an acceptable jazz name since Stargate isn't.

Comment

...when you keep having Stargate dreams...hehehe...

I actually had a Stargate dream recently. It had several SG1's in it (that is Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c no Cam or Vala). Can't remember the whole thing. Just that there were different scenarios leading back to the same conclusion!!!

As for 'You know your a Stargate Fan" not sure if this has been mentioned before. In my case I tend to use alot of Jack type sayings (for example "YA THINK and "Yasureyoubetcha!") in my everyday conversations!!!
                    Last edited by AnnieS; 06 January 2009, 08:53 PM.
                    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

...when you want to skip Friday so you can watch the Atlantis marathon

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                      I actually had a Stargate dream recently. It had several SG1's in it (that is Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c no Cam or Vala). Can't remember the whole thing. Just that there were different scenarios leading back to the same conclusion!!!
                      I've had several. Most of them were weird. The last one was...interesting.

Comment

I've had several. Most of them were weird. The last one was...interesting.
                        Still not had one *cries self to sleep*
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

Still not had one *cries self to sleep*
                          Think about something SG related when you go to sleep.

Comment

I've thought about our war since we started it (since it is the last thing I do at night)
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

I've thought about our war since we started it (since it is the last thing I do at night)
                              I usually think about my fic. Once, I had a dream with Janus, Daniel, and Carter. Talk about weirdness.

Comment

When you look at a bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey and think of O'Neill and Jackson...

Comment

Working...
                                X