Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C 3091 - Indeed, it's hard to work out what effect it did have for better or for worse but just giving away the ending was wrong IMO.

Comment

Chevron 3092 - I just found out my mom has to have an operation to repair her heart.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

C 3093 - ouch, I hope it goes well for her.

Comment

Chevron 3094 I hope it goes well
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chevron 3095 - Thanx guys.

It's not open heart surgery tho.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Chevron 3096 what kind of surgery is it? If you don't mind me asking
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

C 3097 - my mom had to have heart surgery earlier this year, she was in hospital during 'The Last Man', luckily she's a lot better now after having it.

Comment

Chevron 3098 - It's like the one I had when I was 12. Via cathaderization, through the femeral artery up to the heart. I don't know the particulars. I do know that they make a little tiny cut in the crook of your leg, so small stitches are not required to close it up. I was born with a hole in my heart, an Atrial Septal Defect it's called, had the same kind if surgery to repair it when I was 12 years old. Was only in the hospital for 3 days. Mom said she'd be in the hospital 24-48 hours, 1-2 days tops. She's not really worried tho.

That's great to hear Fen!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Chevron 3099 oh, okey, sounds easy enough

Comment

Chevron 3100 is green.
                      sigpic
                      Don't touch Lola

Comment

Chevron 3101 is blue.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

C 3102 - sounds straight forward enough, she should be fine.

Comment

Chevron 3101 hates it when it takes longer to take out the contacts than putting them in

Comment

C 3104 - how long did it take you to get used to wearing contacts?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                                C 3102 - sounds straight forward enough, she should be fine.
                                Chevron 3105 - I hope so.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X