This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Saradomin
    First we clone sussie and destroy all dna of dans and we kick him out of the coalition and then we send eragons fleet to destroy the rest of dans fleet.

my fleets in hyper-space and can stay in hyper-space for a very long time so you wont be doing any of that destroying you were talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by dansher
      my fleets in hyper-space and can stay in hyper-space for a very long time so you wont be doing any of that destroying you were talking about.
      Yea but ur dead so they will get confused and disorganized and maybe even leave it early. It happened to anubis and it can happen to you.

Comment

Yea i know. but this is a special case. a very special case.
        ls right now just look after the baby and dont clone me yet you need to concentrate on dan's fleet
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
          ls right now just look after the baby and dont clone me yet you need to concentrate on dan's fleet
          Pff hes are in hyperspace and arent coming out for a while and i have a couple hundred thousand klingon ships searching for it so thats taken care of for now. So we need to reclone our prez.

Comment

Yea but ur dead so they will get confused and disorganized and maybe even leave it early. It happened to anubis and it can happen to you.

know i told them that if i ever died to enter hyper-space and never leave it

they have cloning teck so they can clone the humans they have to eat so they never run out of food

Comment

*PA's fleet tries again*
              this is the F-302 my savior hailing coalition prime is anyone alive and able to respond

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

i think its time for a little humor so
                jess: OMG! dan killed the prez
                ls: YOU B*S*TERD!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Planetary_Alliance
                  *PA's fleet tries again*
                  this is the F-302 my savior hailing coalition prime is anyone alive and able to respond
                  Chea. im here and the babies fine u should just start looking for dans fleet maybe u can intercept in in hyperspace.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
                    i think its time for a little humor so
                    jess: OMG! dan killed the prez
                    ls: YOU B*S*TERD!
                    Oh i saw that thread! it was very funny and that duck was just to damn sexy.

Comment

First we clone sussie and destroy all dna of dans and we kick him out of the coalition and then we send eragons fleet to destroy the rest of dans fleet.

oh and i'm leaving the coalition

and i told the wraith to clone me if i died

*wraith clones dansher*

they have my DNA

Comment

Chea. im here and the babies fine u should just start looking for dans fleet maybe u can intercept in in hyperspace.
                        YEs sir
                        *ships automaticly go to all likly hyperspace exit points*

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Oh i saw that thread! it was very funny and that duck was just to damn sexy.
                          well i thaught a little humour would lighten the mood lol and that duck is sooo sexy
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Planetary_Alliance
                            YEs sir
                            *ships automaticly go to all likly hyperspace exit points*
                            Well now that we have some fleets on dans tail we can clone sus and i can rebuild all 58000 ships..*Starts construction on ships and use fragments from old ships to speed up the process* well by tomorrow i sould have my fleet back but i need another flag ship.*Starts building flag ship "The Dark Blood*

Comment

*PA ship Andramada 1 reports*
                              we dected a gathering of wraith ships
                              going to investigate

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

jess: so were not allowed to clone sussie
                                lil pa cries
                                Jess; there there dont worry we'll get sussie back, just as soon as we deal with that naughty dansher

Comment

Working...
                                X