This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne
    hi ls were in lockdown with 2 wraith and a few hive ships on the way oh yeah and we have a baby with us
    We're under attack?

Comment

Originally posted by Planetary_Alliance
      EVERYONE ZOOM CHAT
      and do i have to post my armada since im not coalition
      what about that virus?

Comment

hi ls were in lockdown with 2 wraith and a few hive ships on the way oh yeah and we have a baby with us
        susanne please dont get captured again!

Comment

hey it wasnt me this time i went offworld for 1 freakin hour and come back to find my office in shambles (yes jess!) and jess nowhere to be found! then i nearly get shot while holding a baby and jess comes hopping up telling me while i was gone2 wraith got in! THIS WAS NOT MY FAULT!
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hey it wasnt me this time i went offworld for 1 freakin hour and come back to find my office in shambles (yes jess!) and jess nowhere to be found! then i nearly get shot while holding a baby and jess comes hopping up telling me while i was gone2 wraith got in! THIS WAS NOT MY FAULT!
            susanne RR chat!

Comment

i cant get on every time i try it fks up computer royally
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i cant get on every time i try it fks up computer royally
                use firefox

Comment

can somebody just like send me the memo? (lol) and will someone PLEASE get their butts over here were in lockdown so you wont be able to land
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

can somebody just like send me the memo? (lol) and will someone PLEASE get their butts over here were in lockdown so you wont be able to land
                    Then how will i be able to get in?

Comment

my fleet is preparing for a major battle that is said to happen soon.

Comment

well i could take lockdown offline but then the 2 wraith in here would be able to get in and we'd be screwed
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

well i could take lockdown offline but then the 2 wraith in here would be able to get in and we'd be screwed
                          only two wraith?

Comment

well yeah but the scanners picked up 4-5 hive ships on the way...... thats why were in lockdown ...just in case and we think its only 2 there could be more
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

well yeah but the scanners picked up 4-5 hive ships on the way...... thats why were in lockdown ...just in case
                              fine ill send 10 archangel class fighter to intercept them. but thats all i can give! that should be enough

Comment

well yeah but the scanners picked up 4-5 hive ships on the way...... thats why were in lockdown ...just in case
                                *Ultima-blooded drops out of hyperspace*
                                Well could u at least turn off the jammers so i could beam some ancient predators and myself?

Comment

Working...
                                X