This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne
    are you being funny with me you know i cant.........well i could use the camulus account drk let me borrow but its only for emergencies i owe him bigtime might make a new lightsabre for him as a thank you
    That would be totaly awesome, or a new Zat... I kinda misplaced my old one

Comment

We are the Great Coalition. We are the instruments of good in the universe and we battle the forces of evil in our struggle. Join us with this oath.

I ThorBeyond769 hereby agree to swear loyalty to the Coalition in its fight against evil. I also swear to protect the weak and helpless and defy those who would destroy them.

Signed Amann, general of the armies (6th star) and master of ancients

Hint: I was a 2 star general when the Coalition was shut down.
      Strong Believer in LOVE!

Comment

yay! hi sga!
        Hi
        *party*
        so whatcha guys talking about>?
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Drk Star
          That's weird, this site is really fast for me...
          hi drk must just be me then damn computer *boots the computer*
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

no mine does too Sus
            You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
            -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by SGA_Love
              no mine does too Sus
              damn these computers
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I SGA_Love hereby agree to swear loyalty to the Coalition in its fight against evil. I also swear to protect the weak and helpless and defy those who would destroy them.

Did you really think I could stay away forever...
                -Libba Bray

Comment

I SGA_Love hereby agree to swear loyalty to the Coalition in its fight against evil. I also swear to protect the weak and helpless and defy those who would destroy them.

Hah! I knew you would give in eventualy!

Comment

Originally posted by Drk Star
                    Hah! I knew you would give in eventualy!
                    what can I say I missed it...
                    -Libba Bray

Comment

ha not for a minute! welcome back now its just pa
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Yeah I know but she hasnt been around much just enouhg that we've PMed back and forth a couple times.....so whats my rank
                        -Libba Bray

Comment

w00t! the coalition is whole again and more stable than ever!
                          In other news, Wassup ppls!

Comment

Yeah I know but she hasnt been around much just enouhg that we've PMed back and forth a couple times.....so whats my rank
                            i need a cheif Bishop...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
                              i need a cheif Bishop...
                              ah lm dont you dare! i wont have sga gone just when she got back take ls instead
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ah lm dont you dare! i wont have sga gone just when she got back take ls instead
                                hahahah u made another funny! i like my rank cuz im close to general but i could be both!

Comment

Working...
                                X